Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: 2P Music Type C
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Gabriele Sechi

[attachment deleted by admin]

JacopoTore

JacopoTore

Latios212

Quote from: JacopoTore on February 13, 2018, 04:08:41 AMCould I recive a feedback please?
Patience, please. There are a lot of other submissions for us to go through as well.

Anyway, there's no need to write this in 2/2 with such a high tempo. Cut all the note durations in half, as well as the tempo.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

JacopoTore

InsigTurtle

m.8 and likewise: sounds like you're missing the G below the B in the RH
m.41-44 and its repeat: not hearing the G in RH, hearing DF and CE instead of FG and EG

JacopoTore

JacopoTore

I reupload it, it is better to export midis with Format 1 or Format 0 ? (finale 2012)

Maelstrom

Quote from: Latios212 on February 13, 2018, 08:42:45 PMPatience, please. There are a lot of other submissions for us to go through as well.

Anyway, there's no need to write this in 2/2 with such a high tempo. Cut all the note durations in half, as well as the tempo.
Also it should really be in 4/4, not 2/4
Quote from: InsigTurtle on February 21, 2018, 06:27:46 PMm.8 and likewise: sounds like you're missing the G below the B in the RH
Likewise means it applies to everywhere else that same thing plays. This includes measure 16.
m49-52 right hand  should look exactly like m41-45
The 8vas in the 2nd and 4th system of page 2 are going off the side of the page.
I'm not totally sure what the brackets in measure 31 RH are supposed to do, so take them out?

Respace the systems so you have more than 4 on the first page.

Quote from: JacopoTore on March 04, 2018, 09:04:46 AMI reupload it, it is better to export midis with Format 1 or Format 0 ? (finale 2012)
I didn't know that there were different formats. It shouldn't matter, as long as they play back in a different piece of software.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 17, 2018, 11:17:40 AMAlso it should really be in 4/4, not 2/4Likewise means it applies to everywhere else that same thing plays. This includes measure 16.
m49-52 right hand  should look exactly like m41-45
The 8vas in the 2nd and 4th system of page 2 are going off the side of the page.
I'm not totally sure what the brackets in measure 31 RH are supposed to do, so take them out?

Respace the systems so you have more than 4 on the first page.
I didn't know that there were different formats. It shouldn't matter, as long as they play back in a different piece of software.

Really thanks Malestrom, I appreciate your comments. The brackets in measure 31 RH was in the wrong place.
Anyway I have big problems with the 8va item, it display with many bugs and I can't edit this. Could you help me? I adjust everything but I'd like your help to insert the 8va item. I reupload it right now. THANKS!