News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XCIX: That Woomy Game

Started by Olimar12345, January 30, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

As far as reads go at the moment. Here's what I've got

Tras is still being slightly silent so that's no help on my opinion of him.

Celery is still giving me skeptical vibes. This is why I hit around the bush in our DM, celery, I didn't want to inform you of my read on E. Gadd almost definitely being a seer

E. Gadd's A-Ok in my book

Noc is Neutral as always. Though that's not new at all.

Brawler also gives me suspicions, mostly because of SuperMarina's wanting to vote for himself, whith celery jumped in on, though that might be just a coincidence. As well as the claim on E. Gadd as the true seer.

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Spoiler
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:42 PM
So who do you think is most suspicious rn?
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:42 PM
right now? tbh I'd say supermarina
I get being bad at the game
that's fair
but imo he says it alot
either that or celery
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:44 PM
I've noticed he has offered that defence multiple times. Davy told me that the amateur excuse can only be used one time ever, otherwise it becomes fishy. And I'm assuming Celery because of the seer plan?
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:44 PM
yeah. I dont see the point in bringing it up at all
obviously having seers claim would be powerful
but right now there's no point
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:45 PM
It may have been valuable at a later point in the game, but since seers can't do anything, they're powerless in a power role
I wouldn't say worthless, though.
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:47 PM
i mean in the short term, there's no point
in day 2, I don't see why they don't claim. we'll be one mislynch from losing at that point
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:47 PM
Whole reason I jumped on Raeko was because I didn't think about the implications of Celery's plan very well, so I was pretty well in support, if it meant gaining seer communication (given we only have 1 mislynch, as per others' calculations)
But that's provided the seers stay alive until Day 2, and even so, we don't know which one's which
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:49 PM
that's true, but there's not many other options for us
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:51 PM
Yeah... we're in a pretty tight spot rn. I just hope BDS wasn't OtH
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:52 PM
there's nothing we can do if he was. it's a vanilla game until day 2 anyway, at least.
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:53 PM
Yuuup. I'm just trying to deduce how it's possible to determine who's Marina & who's Pearl
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:53 PM
same. :/
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:55 PM
So the only definite thing they can BOTH see is each other. Otherwise, Pearl inverts everything
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:55 PM
yeah, if one of them Sees blue, they're the true seer
im pretty sure?
the false one can only see red or green, from my understanding
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:55 PM
I thought they both seer each other blue...? One sec
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:56 PM
yeah you're right
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:56 PM
If Pearl seers Marina, Marina will appear blue
So there's really no true way to distinguish between them unless we had room for trial and error, which we really don't. Say we hit a human this phase and both seers are still alive. There would be no way of knowing which was which until it was too late. At least, that's what I'm seeing
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:58 PM
true, but by context we can maybe figure it out
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 9:59 PM
Could you explain? I'm not sure I follow
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 9:59 PM
like, if both seers are alive and they both See a separate player, we can maybe deduce alignment based off previous interactions
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:00 PM
if mikey saw you as red, and raeko saw celery as red as well, they would deduce that mikey is the true seer and raeko is the false seer
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:00 PM
OH I get it now
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:00 PM
whether or not that would be the actual case, that's the conclusion that they would come to
so it's definitely powerful, but it's limited in its power
(based off the state of the game right now anyway)
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:01 PM
Yeah, and I wouldn't have much of a case then, since mikey seems pretty set against me :/
But which player is solid enough to read and determine from there?
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:02 PM
but again, there's no way that I know of to "confirm" it
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:02 PM
Yeah...
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:02 PM
that's why I believe that the seers should claim on day 2
it's dangerous, but not claiming is far more dangerous
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:04 PM
It's definitely a good plan to have; it seems legit enough that you give me a human read
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:04 PM
same here. i honestly have no idea why mikey is targeting you
like, I read you as neutral, but I'm naturally paranoid
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:05 PM
And you're about the only human read I have X')
I get that
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:05 PM
i.e. nothing we've discussed would help you, as a wolf
I don't think. you know?
yeah, we're cool
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:08 PM
Yeah. Idk, I just don't know how to play anymore X'D when I first started, I hung out at the back and suggested we vote on inactives and the like, not really wanting to jump to any conclusions unless it was basically confirmed. Then I started trying to take a more involved role, trying to read people and the like, and as such, people always found me suspicious regardless of what role I was. :/ so now I'm just kinda hovering in the middle and even here I'm being targeted. Although mikey's being a wolf would make me feel a little better about my playing style
...sorry, I kinda ramble sometimes
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:09 PM
it's all good
but the question becomes now, who do we vote for?
my top three are supermarina, celery, and brainy; in that order
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:11 PM
My top 3, at this particular moment, are Celery, Marina, and it's a split between mikey and brainy. I can see cases built for both.
But that can be given to change based on other circumstances that develop. I'll probz vote tomorrow around noon to allow for as much activity to unfold as possible before I case a vote
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:13 PM
I'm going to post a case against marina in the thread. We need someone to lynch, and his constant remarks do bother me
it's better than nothing, at least. but it is a weak argument
but then what day 1 lynch isn't?
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:14 PM
Oh I agree 100% XD day 1 lynches are like someone breathes the wrong way and everyone jumps them. Unless mikey does his old tricks of stirring the pot unnecessarily
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:16 PM
Right? lol. imo you're doing fine. I don't personally see mikey's remarks right now as wolfy, but I did have my suspcions on him before, so I'm not exactly sure
(when celery first came up with the seer plan, mikey volunteered as the middleman. At the time, that struck me the wrong way. Now, I'm better at recognizing his banter)
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:17 PM
Have you played with mikey before?
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:17 PM
2 years ago xD
I played 2 games in 2016, I know noc was in one of them
I forget about the other
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:19 PM
Well idk how he was back then, but I know for a fact he's quite the wild card now. No one can ever really read him because he does so much crap like that
He's infamous for being the default Day 1 Lynch candidate for that exact reason
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:19 PM
in that game, he got roflstomped as a wolf. it was quite a sight to see. He claimed Fool and lost miserably.
I have nothing against him personally, but it still makes me laugh
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:21 PM
Oh definitely, I don't have anything against him either! He and I discuss writing some, and he's taught me a few TWG things in the past (not his playstyle) it's just in the game he... idk. It's like he becomes erratic and gives everyone a hard time reading him, which hurts everyone
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:22 PM
oh I totally get you. The way he wrote his read, he gave me, raeko, and marina a town read and then claimed we were teir 3 lynches
I know what that means now
but at the time, I was like "what?"
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:23 PM
Oh yeah, that's also a thing now. He's never used terminology like that before, although I'd say Raeko and Celery's presences in the game have some effect on that
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:24 PM
oh, im sure of it. which is fine, since it helps ease them into our terminology as well
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:24 PM
Yeah XDD I'm sure it's hecka unconventional
Brawler4Ever - Last Thursday at 10:25 PM
sweet! well, I'm going to build my case against marina. I want to finish it before going to bed.
good night!
E. Gadd Industries - Last Thursday at 10:26 PM
G'night!
February 3, 2018
E. Gadd Industries - Yesterday at 6:21 PM
Hey, do you mind if I post our chat log as a response to Celirra's thing?
Because otherwise I can't really answer their question about my thinking critically
Brawler4Ever - Yesterday at 11:07 PM
go ahead
[close]
So yeah, this is everything said between me and Brawler on Thursday. I don't really have anything else to add. I would've posted it earlier, but I was in a rush to get to church for sound check (youth praise band was helping lead worship today).
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Assuming that supermarina is not a wolf, here is a list I have compiled of everybody's wolf pair suspicions:

Me: brainy/mikey

E Gadd: celery/brainy(?) (not fully confirmed)

mikey: celery/tras
brainy/tras

celery: brainy/mikey (per celery's pm to e gadd)
brainy/tras (per celery's pm to e gadd)

brainy: celery/brawler

tras: ??? I haven't spoken to tras

We need to get the ball rolling. The phase is going to end in about 15 hours.
Also, sorry if this is wrong/outdated. We just need to figure out who we're going to lynch fairly soon.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Celirra

BrainyLucario

I am fairly confident about this

I am confident if it is not Brainy then I know who it is without doubt, assuming Marina was wolf.

If Marina is not wolf I think I am still confident that Brainy is wolf and that I know the second wolf, and in fact I doubt it would change much.

Celirra

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on February 04, 2018, 09:18:59 PMcelery: brainy/mikey (per celery's pm to e gadd)
brainy/tras (per celery's pm to e gadd)

I don't know how I feel about someone going off someone else's info about my stances instead of asking me personally.

A bit lazy and scummy (not wolfy scum, but scummy scum) there dont you think?

Brawler4Ever

my thoughts on brainy: brainy's history in this game is interesting. He made those few mistakes in the beginning. E Gadd stood up for him, and they've been (basically) united ever since. brainy put forth a great deal of effort in trying to convince me to side with E Gadd against mikey. Brainy also correctly deduced that A) E Gadd is a seer, and B) E Gadd thought that I was a seer. Brainy joined me in lynching supermarina, but had second thoughts halfway through. I don't blame him for that; the ordeal with supermarina was uncomfortable to a high degree. Brainy has, since then, grown suspicious of me.

My thoughts on mikey: mikey's early suspicion of E Gadd didn't make much sense to me. Mikey's suspicion of E Gadd stemmed from E Gadd not contributing to the game as much (such as posting suspicions), while still posting regularly. However, mikey dropped it when the supermarina lynch was gaining traction.

Portion of chat log with mikey
Brawler4Ever - Today at 12:00 PM
question for you: why did you switch your vote to supermarina?
NocturneOfShadow - Today at 12:00 PM
That's a good question
I'm 90% sure it was the right move
E gadd was feeling more and more towny to me
This game had a crap ton of nulls
I started off the second half of day one feeling good about you celery and raeko
I really liked your reasoning for marina
And I won't be surprised if you're right in the end
The options were either marina or push brainy pretty much
And that's as far as it goes pretty much
[close]

Both of them as a wolf pair: both of them had interesting interactions with E Gadd in the beginning; brainy supported him, mikey opposed him. My theory goes that with E Gadd trusting brainy to a larger extent, mikey could choose a different target. With the tell that E Gadd (if he was seer) would see me instead of one of them, it wasn't important enough for them to wolf E Gadd on N2. Instead, they aimed for the other seer, who they believed to be raeko. For N1, they chose BDS. From what I've been told, BDS and mikey have played several games together. It would make sense for mikey to target BDS as a result. At this point, with the human supermarina out of the way, they just need one more mislynch. mikey has his focus on tras, and brainy has grown suspicious of me.

I'm comfortable with a lynch on either player, so I'm going to vote for brainy.

Celirra

Celirra

careful of insta

intent to vote brainy still there

mikey

Pay attention to this post as it's very important and I logged in to NSM on my phone to make it:

The following people are guaranteed town:
Me
Brawler*
E Gadd
BDS
Raeko

*If brawler ends up being a wolf xD

This leaves celery, brainy, tras, and supermarina

Both wolves must be in this group of 4

If marina is a wolf celery is town and we will always win by lynching trasdegi into brainy
If marina is not a wolf, the only likely pairings are tras/celery and tras/brainy.  Aggregating these scenarios, the clear best lynch is Trasdegi.  The only reason anybody could disagree is if I am potentially a wolf.  However, the nonconfirmed town players in that pile can swap me with them and achieve the same results, with the exception of brawler, who has it rougher than the rest of us.

Celery refused to share his logs with brawler, brainy, or tras for some unknown reason.  He's dead set on this brainy lynch which means he smells victory.  If it's a town victory, then he should be fine with taking necessary precautions.  If it's a wolf victory then that explains why he's so confident.

I'm not a wolf.  At this point my only possible partner is brainy I guess?  Also, I just realized that I joke voted for BDS and he died.  I definitely wouldn't do that as a wolf (I think).  Brainy could be a wolf, sure.  Swap around me with celery and the trasdegi lynch is how I win.  But I know I'm not a wolf and uggh I wish I knew how to prove it.  I don't think we're winning at the end of this phase, I really don't. I want to play it safe.
unmotivated

Celirra

Quote from: mikey on February 04, 2018, 10:23:03 PMIf marina is a wolf celery is town and we will always win by lynching trasdegi into brainy
If marina is not a wolf, the only likely pairings are tras/celery and tras/brainy.  Aggregating these scenarios, the clear best lynch is Trasdegi.  The only reason anybody could disagree is if I am potentially a wolf.  However, the nonconfirmed town players in that pile can swap me with them and achieve the same results, with the exception of brawler, who has it rougher than the rest of us.
Give some reasoning instead of just saying stuff if you want to be heard.

Quote from: mikey on February 04, 2018, 10:23:03 PMCelery refused to share his logs with brawler, brainy, or tras for some unknown reason.  He's dead set on this brainy lynch which means he smells victory.  If it's a town victory, then he should be fine with taking necessary precautions.  If it's a wolf victory then that explains why he's so confident.
I didn't refuse to share my logs, I told you to share yours first.

Quote from: mikey on February 04, 2018, 10:23:03 PMI'm not a wolf.  At this point my only possible partner is brainy I guess?  Also, I just realized that I joke voted for BDS and he died.  I definitely wouldn't do that as a wolf (I think).  Brainy could be a wolf, sure.  Swap around me with celery and the trasdegi lynch is how I win.  But I know I'm not a wolf and uggh I wish I knew how to prove it.  I don't think we're winning at the end of this phase, I really don't. I want to play it safe.

You're just saying stuff at this point for the sake of trying to seem useful and like a strong town.

mikey

No, what's happening here is you're ignoring my completely logical reasoning either because you're a wolf or because you're too prideful to play it safe

Quit with this idiotic "gib rezun" crap, I explained why tras lynch needs to happen
unmotivated

Celirra

Quote from: mikey on February 04, 2018, 10:31:22 PMNo, what's happening here is you're ignoring my completely logical reasoning either because you're a wolf or because you're too prideful to play it safe

Quit with this idiotic "gib rezun" crap, I explained why tras lynch needs to happen

You didn't give logical reasoning. You simply said "Hey X is true!" as if X is a well known fact, a universal constant, a proven law of the universe.

Wolves aren't proven laws of the universe, friend.

BrainyLucario

Welp, looks like I'm in the hot seat again. Woo! *cracks knuckles* lets do this...

I'll post all my chat logs though the only two I have are trying to convince people to not vote E. Gadd

Celery's log
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:58 PM
There
Celirra - Last Friday at 1:58 PM
I hope it's not necessary to include host in convos
Mostly because I've already conversed with mikey and Raeko without doing so
But that's irrelevant I guess
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:59 PM
Tell mikey to log it for Olimar, so he can have a more complete idea of what went on in the game. anyways..
Pearl - Last Friday at 2:00 PM
I spoke to Brawler about E. Gadd and You and he helped lower my suspicions of you a lot
He told me about you realizing the flaw in your plan or something and that you dropped it, which was the big reason i was suspicious of you, and possibly why Marina is too
Celirra - Last Friday at 2:04 PM
I wasn't aware Marina was particularly suspicious of me
Maybe I missed it
@Olimar12345 if you want info on what went down in convo with me and Mikey lemme know sometime, same for between me and Raeko
Anyways tell me more about why you were particularly suspicious
I think there's more you can say about the matter, expand on your general thought process
It'll help me resolve your alignment
Pearl - Last Friday at 2:10 PM
Your probable vote on E. Gadd being completely based on the fact that everyone else seems Null to you and the whole seer thing
as for my thought process, which part? My attitude that E. Gadd doesn't seem wolfy or you not being wolfy?
Celirra - Last Friday at 2:17 PM
I'd say that is fair, I typically don't like a process of elimination vote but it's what I'm left with at this point
I think specifically about E Gadd not being wolfy though
Because I don't have the same meta read capabilities on him as you do
Pearl - Last Friday at 2:20 PM
You have to think, I know him in real life so I know exactly what his wolf signs are as well a his special role signs, though those are never as clear. He's been pretty aggressive the last couple games and that resulted in him being mislynched. So him being laid back from this game is clearly a sign that he doesn't want to be mislynched again or that he has an important role, which is why i'm inclined to wait out a lynch on him until at least day 2
Celirra - Last Friday at 2:22 PM
So what would be some of his wolf signs then?
Is it the aggressive style particularly that's wolfy?
I assume there's more to it than just that
You could argue a wolf wouldn't want to be "mislynched" either
Pearl - Last Friday at 2:24 PM
yeah, that's something that Brawler pointed out.
His signs are hard to explain, as they mostly involve his real life attitude towards what little we talk about the game as well as how active he is in seeking others out.
The aggressive style wasn't the thing that was wolfy, the other players were just used to E. Gadd being laid back and careful as opposed to aggressive. That's probably why their was such a suspicion on him
Also this game right here
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9588.165
Celirra - Last Friday at 2:38 PM
So you haven't really said what his actual wolf signs are, as you would claim to know. Is him seeking others out wolfy or towny?
Pearl - Last Friday at 2:38 PM
towny
And he's seeked Brawler out, even discussing seer outcomes
Celirra - Last Friday at 2:41 PM
So he's seeked out one person and discussed with them?
Pearl - Last Friday at 2:42 PM
as far as I know yeah. He might have talked to more but I can confirm one pm
Celirra - Last Friday at 2:42 PM
I wouldn't consider that seeking lots of people out though
So I'd say thats wolf leaning with your logic on what makes him towny
or wolfy
but frankly either way
I'm leaning to vote Marina right now anyways with recent developments
Pearl - Last Friday at 2:43 PM
yeah, we can talk about this later. I gotto go anyways
*gotta
Olimar12345 - Last Friday at 4:32 PM
what in the devil
February 3, 2018
Pearl - Last Saturday at 11:39 AM
HOSTS ARENT SUPPOSED TO JOIN IN ON THE CONVERSATION
[close]

Brawler PM

Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:08 PM
whoooaaa
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:08 PM
okay, so has E. Gadd private messaged you at all?
I didn't know we can add other people to private chat
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:08 PM
mhm mhm
yeah
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:09 PM
I figured given something he said irl
I have solid evidence that may tie him to town or OTH.
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:09 PM
ok
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:11 PM
the problem is that I can't be certain of this unless he stays alive and Celery might make that a problem
not to mention his probable vote on E. Gadd being completely based on the fact that everyone else seems Null to him
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:13 PM
ok. for my part, E Gadd is neutral, just like I said
when we talked, we discussed our suspicions at the time and possible scenerios regarding the seers
(if 1 is alive, if both are alive)
that was last night
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:15 PM
This makes me think E. Gadd may be a seer. or may think you're a seer
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:17 PM
possibly. It was in response to discussing Celery's plan
I definitely agree with E Gadd there; the plan was weird
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:18 PM
Which brings up another suspicion of mine, Celery being a possible wolf, though it's too early to confirm
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:19 PM
I talked to Celery via pm. He elaborated that the "middleman" woud have been done by public vote
he conceded that it would not work, and dropped it
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:20 PM
Hmm....
That kind of lessens my suspicion on him.
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:20 PM
tbh, same here
my top 3 right now are SM, mikey, and you
but you and mikey trail behind SM by a long shot
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:22 PM
Yeah, I'd be worried a little if I wasn't in it given my mistake. Could you explain the Supermarina vote a little clearer?
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:23 PM
sure
basically everything that hey blame E Gadd for, SuperMarina has also done
i.e. not contributed, but still post things
that, plus he repeatedly posts about how bad he is at the game and what he doesn't understand
to be fair...
Celery and raeko are introducing a great deal of new jargon, so I can't completely blame him for that
that's basically my case. It's not much. But imo it's better than mikey/E Gadd.
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:26 PM
hold up let me read back through Marina's posts in the mafia server before i do anything else
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:26 PM
ok
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:28 PM
ok yeah....you have a good point
His read list also raises some suspicion too
putting Raeko and Celery  at the top for no explained reason
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:29 PM
see?? lol
that's why I don't bother with this drama between them
guilt by association is a real thing
so what evidence do you have for E Gadd?
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:38 PM
It's mostly not evidence, just how he's playing. You have to think, I know him in real life so I know exactly what his wolf signs are as well a his special role signs, though those are never as clear. He's been pretty aggressive the last couple games and that resulted in him being mislynched. So him being laid back from this game is clearly a sign that he doesn't want to be mislynched again
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:38 PM
yeah, that's what he told me as well
as well as in the chat itself
however, that's not enough of a defense, imo.
Pearl - Last Friday at 1:42 PM
True, I'll admit that it's not enough, but if we keep E. Gadd alive today we can probably pinpoint whether he's town or  not. Which is why i'm probably going to side with you on your SuperMarina thing
Brawler4Ever - Last Friday at 1:43 PM
I appreciate that. I agree. With seers, we can get a much better idea of which side to take on Day 2.
best case scenerio, anyway
Olimar12345 - Last Friday at 4:33 PM
"what in the devil"
February 3, 2018
Olimar12345 - Last Saturday at 8:37 AM
Ignore me I'm just lurking
Olimar12345 left the group.Last Saturday at 11:46 AM
February 4, 2018
Brawler4Ever - Yesterday at 1:36 PM
just saw your post in the thread. Why did me going after supermarina make you suspicious? You were on board as well.
and as for e gadd's claim, that was more a remark of me trusting him than anything. I didn't mean for that to be an attempt of "proof" of my humanship.
Brawler4Ever - Yesterday at 3:12 PM
{SNIPPED FOR GOOD REASONS BUT IT BASICALLY HAD TO DO WITH SUPERMARINA's SELF VOTE THING)
Pearl - Today at 8:23 AM
I didn't think it was too big of a deal, I just had flashbacks to other times where I was a human  in a TWG and I felt attacked so much that I just gave up fighting a lynch and voted for myself. This is what makes me inconclusive on the whole SuperMarina thing, so I wouldn't say it shook me up.
Brawler4Ever - Today at 8:24 AM
ok, I wasn't sure. you seemed pretty stressed when you posted in the chat. That was the vibe I was getting, anwyway
Pearl - Today at 8:25 AM
Well I was mostly stressed because it affected my certainty on the SuperMarina vote
Brawler4Ever - Today at 8:26 AM
I don't see supermarina's self-lynch thing as being wolfy or human
hence me asking him to "fight back" or whatever
I just saw a frustrated player
Pearl - Today at 8:28 AM
I could see that, Posting our pm in the thread
i may snip the real talk thing from it though since it's a little more personal
Brawler4Ever - Today at 8:29 AM
that's fine
[close]

The pm between me and celery isn't very helpful imo though, it's just me trying to get celery to not vote E. Gadd, which Supermarina helped with that. I really had to beat around the bush with my reasonings though in case celery was a wolf.

Now concerning my lynch for tonight, I of course am against it, and I think you all have very little reasoning for it other than it feels right or i'm in the pool of 4. I clearly thought that E. Gadd was OTH but i still tried to not push an E. Gadd lynch even though Noc wanted it. Wouldn't it have been smarter to not tell anyone about it and just lynch him night 2 or even push a vote for him? Secondly, I strongly remind everyone to not bandwagon, and I can appreciate celery's unvote to avoid a mislynch. Lastly, I'm leaning towards a Celery vote despite the fact that he tried to avoid a bandwagon though my opinions are still up in the air

BrainyLucario

Actually.....Brawler's post highlighted some things i've missed about nocturne. I might vote for him instead

Brawler4Ever

Brawler4Ever - Yesterday at 3:12 PM
{SNIPPED FOR GOOD REASONS BUT IT BASICALLY HAD TO DO WITH SUPERMARINA's SELF VOTE THING)

^in above chat with me and brainy. Just wanted to confirm that nothing in this snip was useful to the thread and had to do with supermarina's response from an irl perspective.