[PC] Doki Doki Literature Club! - "Play With Me (Duet)" by NPbus_

Started by Zeta, January 28, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NPbus_

I've almost completed editing the layout, but there's just one problem regarding the cross staving. When playing it back in Finale, the notes that are cross staved are played like their actual note (ex: the first A that is cross staved sounds like the A two ledgers below the staff, the same pattern goes for every note up until the last cross staved note) instead of the intended notes that should be two octaves above. How can I fix this?
(also this file helped me out a lot so thank you very much!)
A party bus (also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus) is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.

Latios212

No problem!

If you don't mind, could we use the file I provided for your submission? Everything's already done there. (Besides the playback issue, I'll see if I can get back to you about that sometime tomorrow.)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NPbus_

Alright, I've changed the files to the ones you've provided!
A party bus (also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus) is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.

Latios212

I've updated the submission files with a fix for the playback issue - I kept the notes in the same layer on the lower staff, and put an invisible 15ma marking over the section that's cross-staffed. Now it plays back correctly!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NPbus_

Alright, glad that's fixed. Thanks again for all the help!

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot