News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Adaline's Arrangements: BOTW: Atk. on Vah Medoh/Ruta, Rito Village, Blight Ganon

Started by adaline, January 21, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adaline

I'm new around these parts. I've been writing music for a long time, and my partner suggested I share some of my arrangements here at NSM.

I don't arrange very often, but this weekend I was in a Zelda mood, and arranged two of my favourite pieces from Breath of the Wild.

Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild

Attack on Vah Medoh: PDF MP3

Attack on Vah Ruta: PDF

Blight Ganon: PDF

Rito Village: PDF MP3

Please enjoy.

The Deku Trombonist

These look professional and very well done. Is there any possibility you could upload an mp3 or a midi or something that will let us listen to them?

adaline

I'm certainly not the pianist I used to be, but I recorded each piece so that at the very least you can tell what it's going for. Pardon the mistakes.

Olimar12345

Wonderful work you have here! I have enjoyed these arrangements of yours and look forward to whatever your next projects might be!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeila

^^ Ditto, these are really good! I like the direction you took with Rito Village

adaline

I've just added a new arrangement of Attack on Vah Ruta. It is very difficult for me to play coherently without grave errors, so I don't know if I'll be able to get a recording of it any time soon. The computer playback doesn't do it any justice, it needs to be heard on a real piano.

adaline