News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "Attack on Vah Medoh" by adaline

Started by Zeta, January 20, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Attack on Vah Medoh
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: adaline

Olimar12345

Welcome to the site! Please review the Formatting Guidelines and edit your arrangement accordingly. Also, it's customary to post a YouTube link to the piece you've submitted in a comment here to be used in the reviewing process, like this:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

adaline

Thank you for the reply, Olimar.

I don't see much in the formatting guide that is off aside from font choice and some minor details such as a link to this site and quotes in the title. I don't intend on changing my format as it's the standard format I use for all my scores. If that is OK, I would like to continue with my submission, otherwise, I would like to withdraw it.

Kind regards,
Adaline

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Well dang, that's a new one. Adaline, we want our sheets to have a consistent look to them so that NSM's sheets feel like a cohesive whole instead of a bunch of arrangements that people tossed into a database. That's why the formatting guidelines exist, to encourage consistency. If you're adamant on keeping your font style, punctuation, etc., then we really can't take this arrangement much further.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

adaline

Hello Dudeman,

I understand. I withdraw my submission; I don't want to maintain multiple formats of my scores.

Thanks,
Adaline

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Olimar12345

I'm sorry about that. As a final effort and if you would like, I would be willing to make the format changes for you so that you could host your arrangements here. Upon first glance the arrangement looks quite good, and it would fit in nicely here with the others. If not, no hard feelings.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

adaline

Hello Olimar,

Thank you for your generosity, but I must decline. Call me pedantic, but I'm not very fond of the appearance dictated by the formatting guidelines and I would rather not have my score edited to match them. I'm very particular about my scores.

Thanks again.

Best wishes,
Adaline

The Deku Trombonist

Feel free to make a topic in the Personal Arrangement Threads board and to share your arrangements. There's no obligation to submit them, it's just a place for anyone to share their arrangements. I'm sure people would appreciate them.

Olimar12345

I'll be archiving this submission now. Just as Deku said, please do feel free to share your arrangements in their original form here on the forums. I would love to see what else you've made, and I'm sure more would too.