Series: Other
Game: Bubble Bobble
Console: ARCADE
Title: Itsuwari No Ending
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: FugalOmen

[attachment deleted by admin]

FugalOmen

I had requested this in the Requests section after trying a hand at this theme and not doing a very good job (I know, I'm not very good). Since this was made in Finale Notepad, it will likely need a bit of re-tooling in a more complete version of Finale.

Latios212

Do you have the original song (say as a YouTube link) available for reference?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

So uh, here's the official soundtrack for Bubble Bobble. This song is either "Itsuwari No Ending" or "Sin no Endeling" - I don't speak Japanese, so I don't know which one is correct ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Or, I could just put the kana (kanji?) into Google Translate & see which one is correct. It's "Itsuwari No Ending", btw.

FugalOmen

Updated and changed to "Itsuwari No Ending". Moderators, feel free to change the post's topic from "Bad Ending" to "Itsuwari No Ending".

Maelstrom

That's not the official English names, though. Just a direct translation of the Japanese ones. In addition, the song titles are full of typos and nonsense. I'm not sure id count this as a valid source.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 16, 2018, 05:47:53 AMThat's not the official English names, though. Just a direct translation of the Japanese ones. In addition, the song titles are full of typos and nonsense. I'm not sure id count this as a valid source.
Well, if you want a valid source, I don't think it gets much more official than the iTunes listing for the original publisher.

Maelstrom

"Sin No Endeling"
Alright.
I don't get why, but sure. Go for it then.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Hey man, I don't get it either. But it is the official source, so we gotta use it.

FugalOmen

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 16, 2018, 05:19:48 PM"Sin No Endeling"
Alright.
I don't get why, but sure. Go for it then.

I actually have made an arrangement of "Sin No Endeling", but can't submit it yet as I have already submitted two scores that are yet to be accepted, including this one. The other one is "[PC] La-Mulana (2005) - La-Mulana" (i.e. the title theme).

But in regard to the discussion about official source names, yeah, Japanese-to-English translations often result in spelling errors. Remember "CONGRATURATION! YOU SUCSESS!" from 1983's Stop the Express?

FugalOmen

I have updated the score again to shorten the length of the bass notes from whole notes to dotted half notes tied to quavers. This gives the pianist a bit more time to jump to and from B-Flat and A, plus I heard short pauses in the official piece.

FugalOmen

And another update to do the same thing to the whole notes in the right hand.

Olimar12345

Since this piece repeats the same two measures over and over before ending, I would suggest writing a repeat scheme in there so that the performer can get an idea of what's happening more easily. The LH should have a fifth in there to make the chord sound complete. Below is a version of the file with the changes I've suggested. Feel free to use it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp5jja8txs5qv82/Bubble%20Bobble%20-%20Itsuwari%20No%20Ending12345.mus?dl=1
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!