News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

off topic of the off topic of the off topic

Started by generalmayo, July 17, 2008, 03:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Gooch

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 18, 2008, 09:21:47 PMStop making random spammy forum games.

i grow to hate you more with each post i read of yours.

erintiger1000

Gooch

so, a man walks into a bar and sits down infront of a bowl of penuts. While he's infront of them, they keep telling him the nicest things like, "Oh, your suit looks good on you" and "Aren't you the strapping businessman". So, the guy looks at the bartender and asks, "Whats up with these penuts?" and he says, "They're complimentary"

erintiger1000

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm don't know any good jokes TT^TT :( ??? 8) :-X :'(

B-Kpianist

generalmayo

okay okay I get it

erintiger1000

Ok! This is to no one really!

You mommy is so fricen fat shes' fat! ^^;

generalmayo

Quote from: erintiger1000 on August 03, 2008, 01:50:28 PMOk! This is to no one really!

You mommy is so fricen fat shes' fat! ^^;
......................................................that's so stupid

okay okay I get it

erintiger1000

generalmayo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

okay okay I get it

Super Zombie

Quote from: Egnio on July 17, 2008, 03:53:57 PMAll we have to do is derail over and over again? So, if we actually stick with a certain topic, we would be off-topic?
So, we would win if we only talk about a single topic instead of switching every once in a while?

XD You sir, are my hero!

erintiger1000

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 06, 2008, 10:43:24 AM
Quote from: Egnio on July 17, 2008, 03:53:57 PMAll we have to do is derail over and over again? So, if we actually stick with a certain topic, we would be off-topic?
So, we would win if we only talk about a single topic instead of switching every once in a while?

XD You sir, are my hero!

You sir art my hero! O3O

musicguy360

Quote from: erintiger1000 on August 06, 2008, 12:31:10 PM
Quote from: Super Zombie on August 06, 2008, 10:43:24 AM

XD You sir, are my hero!

You sir art my hero! O3O

You are my hero!!

kotorfanboy