off topic of the off topic of the off topic

Started by generalmayo, July 17, 2008, 03:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalmayo

okay so it's kinda like a game.  the whole point is to start a subject and go off subject every time a subject gets too long. i won't start the subject because i'm too cheasy  ;D
btw: if want to keep points  by how many times you changed the subject fine and if you want to boast about it, go ahead and ruin every body's day good luck!
rules: don't start a topic about me
don't talk about a topic that's outside this one (such as The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2, or Caption the avatar above you, or Post Your Bandwith Speed Here! etc.)
that's it! good bye good luck

okay okay I get it

Egnio

Let's discuss about the thread itself then. All we have to do is derail over and over again? So, if we actually stick with a certain topic, we would be off-topic?

So, we would win if we only talk about a single topic instead of switching every once in a while?
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Concerto No.20 in D minor

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

MasterPenguin

generalmayo

Quote from: Egnio on July 17, 2008, 03:53:57 PMLet's discuss about the thread itself then. All we have to do is derail over and over again? So, if we actually stick with a certain topic, we would be off-topic?

So, we would win if we only talk about a single topic instead of switching every once in a while?
please don't make this more complicated than it is now (that would really kill me)
the whole point is to off topic
so just start a random topic (that apllies to the rules) then continue the topic (if you/someone else really want to) until someone shifts the topic to something else.(example: topic cheese cake survived 4 posts the 5th post was about cake it self[survived 7 posts] something like that)
oh and i forgot to mention the longer the topic is the more points its worth if you change it (so if a topic has 6 posts the person who changed it will get 6 points get it?[i hope])

okay okay I get it

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

generalmayo

what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? you don't have to play if you don't want to  >:(

okay okay I get it

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: MasterPenguin on July 18, 2008, 01:18:57 PMI love BlueFlameDude's avatar.

i love it too! i got others
(www.dribbleglass.com) for funny pics.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Brawler4Ever

So the object of the game is to keep the subject for 2-3 posts, and then abruptly change it?

And what kind of forum game isn't a random spammy forum game?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlueFlameDude

scooterulez

BlueFlameDude

2 muffins are baking in an oven, one muffin says to the other muffin "it sure is getting hot in here." and the other muffin says " *screams* ahhhhhh a talking muffin!!!!" :P

generalmayo

okay okay I get it

BlueFlameDude