News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XCVIII: postgame

Started by mikey, January 03, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

role reveal:

wolf    -BlackDragonSlayer
human    -FireArrow
human    -E. Gadd Industries
human    -Olimar12345
human    -Blueflower
human    -Trasdegi
sharp order:

Blueflower 6 (until 9 PM)
Olimar 2 (Until 11 PM)
E Gadd 5 (Until 4 AM)
Trasdegi 6 (Until 10 AM)
BlackDragonslayer 5 (Until 3 PM)
Blueflower 4 (Until 7 PM)
Olimar 4 (Until 11 PM)
E Gadd 2 (Until 1 AM)
Trasdegi 4 (Until 5 AM)
BlackDragonSlayer 6 (Until 11 AM)
Blueflower 2 (Until 1 PM)
Olimar 2 (Until 3 PM)

New Phase
Olimar 4
E gadd 1
BlackDragonSlayer 5
Olimar 1
E gadd 5
BlackDragonSlayer 1
Olimar 5
E gadd 6
BlackDragonSlayer 1
Olimar 6
E gadd 3
BlackDragonSlayer 1
Olimar 4
E gadd 1
BlackDragonSlayer 2
Olimar 1
E gadd 1

so as you can see, at the time E gadd chose to insta, BDS actually DID have the sharp, meaning if he had chosen the correct target, BDS still would have won.  Oh well!
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Wow. That was good playing on BDS's behalf. But @Olimar we would've been screwed over either way
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

FireArrow wolfing was completely random, so I have no idea why you even thought I was a wolf in the first place.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I feel like you would have commented more on other people's inactivity rather than try to explain your own, especially since you were like the most active person.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2018, 09:19:02 PMI feel like you would have commented more on other people's inactivity
i literally put a pressure vote on blueflower because he was inactive

And this:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 28, 2017, 04:46:22 PMAlso, yeah, we should try and have as many people post as possible. I can't emphasize it enough, activity is key.

Quoterather than try to explain your own, especially since you were like the most active person.
I never once said I was going to be inactive. All I said is that my performance might be awful because I was sick (was is usually true for TWG, hence why I prefer to disclose it as soon as possible regardless of role; besides, I'm pretty sure I mentioned it primarily in the chat and only very briefly in the actual game topic).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber