News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Fifth Annual(?) NSM Superlatives!!

Started by Dudeman, January 01, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

mayastar
why

also disappointed my avatars don't make me scary

Bubbles

ard i know i've been inactive posting-wise but i'm just gonna stop in to promo myself so i keep my most prized category...thank u

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on January 27, 2018, 06:00:04 PMMost Likely To Be A Closet Anime Fan: Dudeman, mikey, WaluigiTime64
ffs predictable though

I was honestly surprised to see just how many I got nominated for. I'm so undeserving of so many of them.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Like some people have mentioned on discord, I'm starting to notice that some of my nominations aren't there either. Why is this?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Please note:
Quote from: Dudeman on January 01, 2018, 12:10:21 PMTHE RULES:
1. You may nominate up to three people for each Superlative (you may choose to only nominate one or two people for a Superlative if you so please). Please send me your nominations to me via PM, using the below Superlative list. The top three (or less, if applicable) nominations for each Superlative will be selected for a final round of voting, where a winner and runner-up will be determined.
The top three most-nominated people for each Superlative were picked for the final round. However, a select few Superlatives were awash with single nominations, with a couple of people receiving two nominations. In those cases I just picked those two people because how do I choose from 7 people who were only nominated once?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on January 28, 2018, 10:12:22 AMIn those cases I just picked those two people because how do I choose from 7 people who were only nominated once?
Sacrifice and divination
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Makes sense, but I think a better system could have been used to allow more variety. If anything, now those categories with the most diversity have the least amount options, which doesn't make much sense.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Onionleaf

Wow, I wasn't expecting my username (of all things, sheesh) to make it onto the nominations list. Thanks for making my day brighter!

May the super-est win!

BrainyLucario

I got nominated for biggest fanboy?

I don't know whether to be flattered, or concerned.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

I like how we're all surprised we got nominated for anything. This sort of thing probably most likely happens every year. But thanks for the nomination!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

ofc i got nominated for cutest because this website is a sausage fest

Kaphita

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.