News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Happy New Year!

Started by Olimar12345, January 01, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Happy New Year NinSheetMusic and all that follow us! 2017 was quite a busy year for us. Looking back, just this year we had 18 updates, some of which focused our efforts towards individual games or franchises including Chrono Trigger, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario Bros., and Metroid. 2017 also brought us new help in the updating staff with the additions of Static, Sebastian, and InsigTurtle, which we cannot be more thankful for. We left 2017 with 3627 total arrangements hosted on the site. Let's end 2018 with over 4000!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Hoo boy, many thanks to everyone who contributed to such a productive year of sheets!

This year's going to be great too! Onward and upward!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Congratulations to everyone! This has been a great year for us; I look forward to seeing where NSM goes from here!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Happy new year everyone! Let's make 2018 better than 2017!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

"let's" is missing an apostrophe
unmotivated

Static

Happy new year! I'm looking forward to a great sheet-filled 2018!

Sebastian

Whooooo! Let's kill it, 2018!

SlowPokemon

Congratulations on all the new arrangements this year!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Boo-yah! Great work, everybody! Let's push ourselves this year to make this NSM's best sheet year!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zeila

Happy new year everyone! 4k sheets by the end of the year is definitely possible so let's do it :>

Tobbeh99

When I heard about the 4k thing, I imediatly thought of 9000 (it's over 9000). Lol if we get there it's literally going to be over 9000! xD
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

O V E R   9 0 0 0 ! ! ! ! !

Great work peoples! It's been a fun year, and I have a feeling this summer's going to be a verrrrry productive one ;)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]