Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Snow Land
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: WaluigiTime64

[attachment deleted by admin]

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

I noticed you're missing the bottom half of your copyright info, Wah. Everything else looks good at a glance!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 30, 2017, 03:44:04 PMI noticed you're missing the bottom half of your copyright info, Wah.
Oops. I knew something was missing. Forgot to credit the site I'm submitting it to lol. Should be fixed now.

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 30, 2017, 03:44:04 PMEverything else looks good at a glance!
That sounds good. Thank you.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Random suggestion: Move bassline down an octave in the B section? It sounds way to high there. I get that you did it so it'd be the same as the A section, but I think it might be better changed.

Sebastian

I did a note check. Looks perfect.

I just have three things for ya:
- The composer/arranger are slightly off alignment. Go ahead and right-align those.
- Make the bpm with spaces like this:

- In the copyright, put Nintendo first. I know all our sheets don't have the publisher first, but I've been making all Nintendo sheets at least have the publisher first. Almost all of them are that way now, so let's keep it that way. : )

Also, I agree with Mael's suggestion. Sweet work!

Olimar12345

Copyright info is pretty high up there. Move it down to make it look more like the picture in the formatting guidelines. Once adjusted, you could probably even fit another system on that page.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 03, 2018, 06:32:22 AMRandom suggestion: Move bassline down an octave in the B section? It sounds way to high there. I get that you did it so it'd be the same as the A section, but I think it might be better changed.
Quote from: Sebastian on January 03, 2018, 08:22:14 AMAlso, I agree with Mael's suggestion. Sweet work!
Done.

Quote from: Sebastian on January 03, 2018, 08:22:14 AMI did a note check. Looks perfect.
Woot!

Quote from: Sebastian on January 03, 2018, 08:22:14 AMI just have three things for ya:
- The composer/arranger are slightly off alignment. Go ahead and right-align those.
- Make the bpm with spaces like this:
Fixed.

Quote from: Sebastian on January 03, 2018, 08:22:14 AM- In the copyright, put Nintendo first. I know all our sheets don't have the publisher first, but I've been making all Nintendo sheets at least have the publisher first. Almost all of them are that way now, so let's keep it that way. : )
Fixed, and yeah I was basing it off this so I got a little confused. Strange how the order of Publisher, Developer isn't actually on the Formatting Guidelines (unless it is and I'm blind lol).

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2018, 08:29:32 AMCopyright info is pretty high up there. Move it down to make it look more like the picture in the formatting guidelines.
Fixed (I think).

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2018, 08:29:32 AMOnce adjusted, you could probably even fit another system on that page.
I could but I'm not going to, because there will still be a second page, and I've managed to split them evenly into the A and B sections as it is.

Static

This looks very coolsorry There's just a few things I'd fix:

- m8 LH beat 4: should be a B instead of an A
- m16 LH beat 4: should be a G instead of an A
- The D in m25-28 is written an octave lower than the D in m24. However, in the original, both of these are the same pitch. You should move the RH part in m17-24 down an octave to reflect this.
- You should probably consider putting in some kind of harmony part in m17-24 (either the countermelody from the original or just whole notes or something).

This next one is completely optional, but considering it's quite playable and you have layered the bass and harmony together in other sections of the sheet, you should consider adding in some of the missing bass notes; specifically on beats 3-4 of m2, 4, 8, 10, and 12. Like this:
Spoiler
[close]

That's all I got, very nice sheet. Glad to see some more Super Circuit get on site.

WaluigiTime64

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot