[Wii] Kirby's Epic Yarn - "Apt. 102" by E. Gadd Industries

Started by Zeta, December 30, 2017, 03:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Everything's updated! Thanks for the help, @everyone!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 07, 2018, 08:16:57 PMFor ms.9, 13, do I need to condense the tied eighths to quarters? (Just making sure before I start changing things)
This also applies to m. 23, 27, and 28 as well. In addition, adjust the ties in m. 12 left hand.

Also consider moving the eighth rest in m. 9/13 down a notch.

And lastly (for now), fix the rhythm grouping in the last measure's right hand. (D should be two tied eighths)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

I just wanna pop in and say thanks for doing this song, E. Gadd! This is a great sheet!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 17, 2018, 08:10:07 PMI just wanna pop in and say thanks for doing this song, E. Gadd! This is a great sheet!
:D thanks! Bossa nova is amazing, and I had fun arranging it! (The rhythm is the challenging aspect o_O)

Quote from: Latios212 on May 17, 2018, 07:46:11 PMThis also applies to m. 23, 27, and 28 as well. In addition, adjust the ties in m. 12 left hand.
I fixed those, in addition to a few other groupings like that that I noticed as I was checking it over. One thing, though, I fixed the ties in m12 to make the bottom one look more visible in Finale, but when I imported into NP to convert to the other files and such, it looked as though I had done nothing. And I tried a few times. So could someone else fix this issue, please?

As I was typing this, I realized that I hadn't yet updated the sheet. So if you read this up to about 2 minutes after I post this, it'll still be the old version. It won't be long!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Reviewed with E. Gadd over Discord and cleaned up a few more things. I approve now!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Two things quick:
- For some reason in the musx version, the mp is way up in the midst of notes.
- The bpm seems quite low to me. You can move that up a bit.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot