News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XCVIII: pass the sharp

Started by mikey, December 28, 2017, 01:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

What is your reasoning? I want to hear from both you and BDS
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

I know BDS hasn't voted yet, I'm just saying I'll want to know to avoid him typing out someone's name and running with it
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

I mean it's pretty obvious that it's BDS...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Olimar's been trigger-happy for me (completely out of the blue, I might add) from the first lynch. To be honest, though I could probably be able to justify reasoning to vote for both of you (E. Gadd did go along with the Blueflower lynch, having the choice between two options, which on the other hand could be seen as human for getting rid of an inactive... which on the other hand could be a deliberate ploy to seem more human for the final phase, assuming possible correctly that Olimar and I would go after each other and ignore him; in addition, E. Gadd's "Could it be possible the wolf isn't active postingwise to keep them off our radar?" comment seems to be intentionally goading people toward voting for someone who was currently inactive), I'm definitely leaning toward Olimar for his random, and dangerous, trigger-happiness. If he were a human, he would doubtlessly know that voting for me right off the bat could lead to an insta if he's wrong, something less experienced players might not be as quick to pick up on (which Olimar should know, but might be something that could fool a human E. Gadd? In a three-way situation like this, wolves don't usually have much options). Plus the fact that if I vote for E. Gadd, you'll definitely vote for me. :P However, I'll definitely be holding off voting for a little bit, which, as I said, Olimar totally should've done if he was actually a human. If E. Gadd really was the wolf (which is something that kind of makes me trust him, although he knows there is the possibility of him having gotten the sharp, albeit small), he could've insta'd already.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 01, 2018, 03:02:18 PMI mean it's pretty obvious that it's BDS...
But I still want reasoning why it's him

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 01, 2018, 04:38:54 PMSnip
Now THAT'S an explanation, which leads me to believe that Olimar is most likely the wolf. I had my thoughts beforehand, knowing that I would probably be kept alive since I seem so easily influenced in these games (and to an extent, I am, but I'm not entirely at the mercy of the crowd) and how Olimar was just like "BAM" and that's all. Very smart move Olimar, very smart indeed. (The while keeping me alive jazz).

So now I have a question, if there's an insta made at any point and the wolf has the sharp at the time of insta'ing, and yet you, Noc, aren't around to see it, does the lynch go through, assuming the sharp has changed hands when you check the page?

My reasoning for going with Blue instead of voting for you, BDS, is because there was no legit evidence behind your vote and it was, as Olimar said, a "joke" vote. In addition, Blue directly stated they didn't want to be in this game (or something like that), and so my thoughts were, "Well, let's help him out, because I figure he won't contribute anything to the game." Looking back on it now, I can see how an action could appear wolfy, but as I said, at the time, I figured he wouldn't help anyone out anyways (and I had to make a vote soon, the phase was ending in 90 minutes or something like that)

My statement about the inactive wolf was made to open up options to the inactive players (and hopefully enticing them to post some), and plus that strategy's been played in many previous games, where the wolf would simply say the necessary things and not contribute much, staying off of people's radars as much as possible. Imo, it's a good strategy to have if you can get through the suspicion lists everyone loves to make.

Even if I don't know the strategies, Olimar's lightning votes won't fool me because I'm not one to jump on critical votes like this.

So yeah, that's what my thoughts are, and responses to BDS's (and Olimar's, I guess?) post(s). I'm off for the night.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

I think Olimar's had more than enough time to response, or otherwise explain himself.

Olimar

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Bds is using his "I'm sick" excuse. He only uses that when he plays as a wolf.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 02, 2018, 03:49:27 PMBds is using his "I'm sick" excuse. He only uses that when he plays as a wolf.
That's definitely wrong.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Honestly, if BDS is the wolf, he's done a very good job, even if he's sick (get well soon, btw!)

Let's finish this (and hope no sharp is in the wolf's hands) Olimar
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

mikey

the game has ended.  the wolf wins!
unmotivated