News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XCVIII: pass the sharp

Started by mikey, December 28, 2017, 01:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

-Trasdegi
-BlackDragonSlayer
-Olimar12345
-Blueflower
-E. Gadd Industries
-FireArrow

pass the sharp

1. wolf
2. human
3. human
4. human
5. human
6. human

after night 1, night 2 starts.  night phases after night 1 are 48 hours long.  after the first night phase, night phases are when lynches happen and wolves kill during the day phases, which will be shortened to 24 hours.  during the night phases players receive the sharp, a mystical piece of paper full of an interesting plant that does the opposite of what we might expect.  the sharp is constantly passed around from player to player in a predetermined random order at varying time frames (picture musical chairs).  if the wolf receives the sharp when the phase ends, the lynch does not go through.  in addition, the wolf's daykill will not go through.  players are not told when they have the sharp

role PMs:

QuoteYou are the wolf.

QuoteYou are a human.

It is now Night 1.  Night 1 ends at 3:00 PM MST on December 29.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

this is a post to say im active

also question, who does what on night 1
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 28, 2017, 04:33:48 PMalso question, who does what on night 1
^^^

That's a good question. Also, yeah, we should try and have as many people post as possible. I can't emphasize it enough, activity is key.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Wait, so we aren't going with all lowercase?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

???

All lowercase usually indicates a less serious post (e.g. my first post).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 28, 2017, 04:33:48 PMthis is a post to say im active

also question, who does what on night 1
the wolf has a night kill.  nobody starts passing the sharp until night 1 ends
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Oooo okay.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 28, 2017, 04:56:33 PM???
(I was making a humourous remark on how the entire OP had no uppercase. Your first post just happened to be all lowercase, which allowed me to make the comment)
#itisntfunnyafterexplaining
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

oh whoops night 1 totally ended 2 hours ago

-Trasdegi
-BlackDragonSlayer
-Olimar12345
-Blueflower
-E. Gadd Industries
-FireArrow

pass the sharp

1. wolf
2. human
3. human
4. human
5. human
6. human

after night 1, night 2 starts.  night phases after night 1 are 48 hours long.  after the first night phase, night phases are when lynches happen and wolves kill during the day phases, which will be shortened to 24 hours.  during the night phases players receive the sharp, a mystical piece of paper full of an interesting plant that does the opposite of what we might expect.  the sharp is constantly passed around from player to player in a predetermined random order at varying time frames (picture musical chairs).  if the wolf receives the sharp when the phase ends, the lynch does not go through.  in addition, the wolf's daykill will not go through.  players are not told when they have the sharp

firearrow has died.  it is now night 2.  night 2 ends on dec 31 at 3:00 PM MST.  remember, you now choose lynch votes and the wolf doesn't kill anyone until next phase.

also, the sharp is being passed around
unmotivated

FireArrow

oh wait wut i just logged on because i remembered this rip
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

This game ends soon, verrrry soon. So this means we only have 1 mislynch. Granted, less people = less people to be on a suspicion list, but still, ONE. We need more activity than this from all members of the game. Could it be possible the wolf isn't active postingwise to keep them off our radar?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber