News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[3DS] Fire Emblem Fates - "Road Taken" by Latios212

Started by Zeta, December 25, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Fire Emblem
Game: Fire Emblem Fates
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Road Taken
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

Looks like you've forgotten some accidentals in places (chord in m.5 sounds the same to me but the F isn't sharped, C grace note in m.9 is missing sharp but it's there in m.5)

AmpharosAndy

I'm thinking maybe bars 45-48 could be even more precise as to specify which notes to take with the LH and RH? Other than that, looks fab to me, bub :D
innit

Latios212

Quote from: InsigTurtle on January 26, 2018, 10:52:16 PMLooks like you've forgotten some accidentals in places (chord in m.5 sounds the same to me but the F isn't sharped, C grace note in m.9 is missing sharp but it's there in m.5)
That's odd... I've fixed that, thanks!

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on January 27, 2018, 11:23:37 AMI'm thinking maybe bars 45-48 could be even more precise as to specify which notes to take with the LH and RH? Other than that, looks fab to me, bub :D
Thanks! I anticipate that that might get a little messy and that people might have different preferences on which notes to take with which hand, but I can have a go at it soon perhaps to determine if there is a best way to do this...

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Oh whoops, think I forgot to reupload files last time. Done now.

After testing it at a piano for a little while, I feel like it's pretty self-explanatory how to play m. 45-48; I don't see the need to insert clef changes or hand brackets to imply that the lower layer should be played with the left hand and the top melody with the right, with the option of tossing some of the higher notes in the lower layer to the right hand to play to make jumping back down to bass clef easier.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Nice work!
A few things I have:
- A courtesy accidental on the F nat is M. 17 (RH) would be nice.
- Same with M. 49 and M. 59.
- All the sheets with Nintendo and Intelligent Systems in the copyright so far we've put "Nintendo, Intelligent Systems," not "Intelligent Systems, Nintendo" (For example, any Paper Mario sheet). Just so they match the rest you could change it.

That's all I have for this one!

Latios212

Thanks, I've added the courtesy naturals after the F#s.

Quote from: Sebastian on February 04, 2018, 01:37:10 PM- All the sheets with Nintendo and Intelligent Systems in the copyright so far we've put "Nintendo, Intelligent Systems," not "Intelligent Systems, Nintendo" (For example, any Paper Mario sheet). Just so they match the rest you could change it.
Err... all my Fire Emblem sheets have it listed this way; I'd like to keep them this way.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot