News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Battle Time" by Static

Started by Zeta, December 25, 2017, 09:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Paper Mario
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Battle Time
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Latios212

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 25, 2017, 09:14:41 PMwhy must you do this to us
As much as it hurts my head to do so, I went and checked notes here... most everything checks out, just one small comment about m. 32-33.

Try as I might, I can't hear the bass part in beat 3 of measure 32. Is it there? Also, measure 33 doesn't particularly sound like an E major chord to me; the G# is striking me as odd there.

I'm going to go repair my head now.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Other than Lat's suggestions, this sheet looks good. Once you address those things, Static, we should be good.

Static

Thanks for the feedback, the files should be fixed now.

For m32: The bass isn't there, but there is another line, which is what I think I tried to put there. After listening again, I realized I transcribed it incorrectly, so I changed it.

m33: I still hear the G#, but it's very faint and it doesn't last long (it's not held out as long as the E and B). I guess it doesn't need to be in the sheet, but I think it makes that section a little more interesting.

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot