News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

WaluigiTime64's Arrangements: [RHF] Remix 10 (because special occasion idk)

Started by WaluigiTime64, March 17, 2016, 04:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guess what?

Yes.
No.
What?
I don't care.
Guess what?
Exactly.

WaluigiTime64

It's been... a while. To say the least.

Rhythm Heaven Fever:
 - Tap Troupe: FOLDER | ORIGINAL SONG | ORIGINAL GAMEPLAY

Now, what "FOLDER" means is that it links to a folder with MIDIs, PDFs and maybe MP3s. This is because I am completely sick of Finale NotePad and I have such higher standards than what can be provided on it. That being said, the main reason this sheet in particular has this is because I do not believe I could get tap dancing notation onto NotePad, without the tedious work I put into having it in on the MuseScore version multiplied by 2.

Anyway, this sheet was really fun to work on, and I did take some creative liberties with chords and stuff, but that's probably not the most NSM-illegal thing on it. The mental image of someone tap dancing while playing the piano part is humorous but it's probably better left as a mental image (unless someone wants to take up a challenge lol).

Also yes, I did research tap dancing, thank you very much. If I got something wrong though, I'll fix it soon.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Wow I take a long time now lol.

Rhythm Heaven:
 - Rhythm Rally 2: MUS ORIGINAL

Dang this is catchy. It's in Ab too.
I tried to make it as hard to play as the minigame itself is.

Also this is Cosmic Rally in Megamix. That game felt like it would be good to have three variants of Rhythm Rally for whatever reason.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

So I've been here for two years now...

Rhythm Heaven Fever:
 - Remix 10 (Duet): FOLDER | ORIGINAL (Japanese) | GAMEPLAY (English)

So celebrating this incredibly minor event I've made what was probably my most challenging arrangement (to make, that is) yet. There are just so many things in this song and I hope I got most things right on all 14 pages (which is a record breaker for my longest arrangement in page count). Also this is my first duet arrangement. Sticking in those limitations was harder than I expected, but despite that there's still a bunch of spots with only one hand moving (although I tried to keep that to difficult spots such as the bass in Screwbot Factory or the melody for Hole In One). Hopefully everything still works out nicely for people.

I'll consider adding the Japanese lyrics, although I didn't right now because this is an American website and there are official English lyrics.

idk what my next anniversary arrangement will be lol. until then, i probably will continue to not make many sheets because i'm busy rip