News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Hall of (Dude's) Quotes

Started by LeviR.star, November 17, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

A demo:

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 14, 2017, 03:49:44 PMI don't know if you guys remembered (or cared)...
Quote from: Dude on November 15, 2017, 04:31:39 AMWe didn't.

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on November 07, 2017, 07:39:05 AMBest of luck with all of life's troubles! You're one of the best dudes around, don't lose touch :D
Quote from: Dude on November 07, 2017, 08:36:30 AMPretty sure I'm the best Dude around these parts.

Rules: Only self-post if you're Dude. If not, only post Dude quotes. Requirements: Snarkiness
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

The first one wasn't snark tho...

At least I didn't intend it to be...

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

dude is a friend who gives no shits

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Altissimo

InsigTurtle

he might give no shits but i sure hope he still takes shits

Dude

What I do with my anus is none of your business.

braix

But what about what you do to your anus
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

I was wondering where this thread would lead...

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 19, 2017, 12:18:21 PMBut what about what you do to your anus
do you want to know

I'll tell you if you're curious.