NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Introducing the new sorting feature on the front page! Sort through sheets alphabetically or chronologically!

Author Topic: [Wii] Kirby's Epic Yarn - "Vs. Meta Knight" by Zeila  (Read 65 times)

Zeta

• NSM Bot
  • Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
[Wii] Kirby's Epic Yarn - "Vs. Meta Knight" by Zeila
« on: November 03, 2017, 07:23:00 AM »

Submission Information:

Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Vs. Meta Knight
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zeila
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 02:00:36 AM by Zeila »

Zeila

• Kirby Chorale
    • View Profile
Re: [Wii] Kirby's Epic Yarn - "Vs. Meta Knight" by Zeila
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 07:23:48 AM »

mastersuperfan

• Flashman Funk
  • BEEP BOOP BEEP
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 03:25:58 PM »

yass finallyyy
there's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
The difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Latios212

• Pok√©mon Music Curator
  • Updater
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • orbs
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 05:26:36 AM »

Nice! This seems really very solid, great work. Let's take a look at that intro for now...

- It needs MORE POWER! It's pretty rare to happen upon something of this intensity, so I would recommend at least three (or, even four!) f's here for the opening dynamic.
- Related to the above, the LH absolutely needs more than single notes. I think octaves are present in the original, so you can go ahead and add them in here as you can see in the picture above. I'm not 100% sure about the third left hand attack (the two eighth notes), but I think I have it correct here. See if that sounds okay to you. (Also might want to put that in 8vb.)
- Wow, these clusters of notes are all taken right from the whole tone scale and aren't random fist-slamming as it sounds like! You've transcribed them perfectly, except the second cluster seems to be missing a C (that I wrote in above).
- Make sure the ties don't overlap each other for the third cluster of notes.

Looking ahead, it seems like you're missing a RH chord on beat 2.5 in m. 9-10, similar to what you included in the following couple measures. But that's all I've got time for now.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]

Zeila

• Kirby Chorale
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 08:53:13 PM »

yass finallyyy
^.^ up next is Halberd

Nice! This seems really very solid, great work. Let's take a look at that intro for now...

- It needs MORE POWER! It's pretty rare to happen upon something of this intensity, so I would recommend at least three (or, even four!) f's here for the opening dynamic.
- Related to the above, the LH absolutely needs more than single notes. I think octaves are present in the original, so you can go ahead and add them in here as you can see in the picture above. I'm not 100% sure about the third left hand attack (the two eighth notes), but I think I have it correct here. See if that sounds okay to you. (Also might want to put that in 8vb.)
Thanks!! I decided to go with four f's, and what you wrote sounds good. I added 8vb's too

- Wow, these clusters of notes are all taken right from the whole tone scale and aren't random fist-slamming as it sounds like! You've transcribed them perfectly, except the second cluster seems to be missing a C (that I wrote in above).
- Make sure the ties don't overlap each other for the third cluster of notes.
Oops, done

Looking ahead, it seems like you're missing a RH chord on beat 2.5 in m. 9-10, similar to what you included in the following couple measures. But that's all I've got time for now.
It just sounds like C's, but I added it in anyways

Aside from that, I lowered the LH aside from the staccato'd quarter notes down an octave in m17-22

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 23 queries.