News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! to Hurt and Heal

Started by Dudeman, October 26, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

You may heal for 1 point and hurt for 2 points every calendar day

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 15
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 15

this is mostly a joke and I'll delete it if no one wants to actually do it
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 13
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 16

BlackDragonSlayer

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 14
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 14
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 15
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 12
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Waitress! I did not order salt on my Double Dash!

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 16
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 10
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dekkadeci

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 17
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 8

Granted, what's "should have won" when the only thing preventing two users from killing off a game in rapid fashion is an unspoken gentleman's agreement to not post until at least 2 other users have posted, and you almost need at least twice as many users pulling up a game as those pushing it down just to keep a game at the same points level....

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 9
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 16
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 7
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 17
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 5

Maelstrom

2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 6

E. Gadd Industries

2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 4
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 14
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 5

BlackDragonSlayer

2. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! should NOT have won the previous Hurt and Heal game: 3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber