[NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness -

Started by Zeta, October 19, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiveNineSquared

Quote from: InsigTurtle on April 05, 2018, 06:31:00 PMHmm, maybe make the first two measures 5/4, then you'd have a 2/4 measure before going back to 3/4. That way, you'd introduce each measure with the sixteenth-sixteenth-eighth pattern.

To be frank that'd just be the 10/8 version but with 5/4 instead lol
Not sure which phrasing to use. I'm stuck between 3+3+2+2 and normal 2+2+2+2+2

InsigTurtle

I would keep it as 2+2+2+2+2 unless you decide to rebeam the other 4/4 section to fit it, which could also work

FiveNineSquared

Okay, I think I'd like to stick with the file I linked to here:
Quote from: FiveNineSquared on April 05, 2018, 04:21:43 AMThe mus file needs to be re-fixed a bit again, by the way. I can't edit some stuff on Notepad :/

If someone could get to formatting the measure numbers, the ties around m20 and tempo marking properly, that'd be nice :D
(and apparently notepad doesn't allow for pdf export ergh)

For now I'm gonna update the mid file with this version.

Sebastian

I can make any edits you need. This one looks very close to me. Does anyone have anything else? If not, I'll update those fixes for you, FiveNine, and then accept.

FiveNineSquared

Insig requested a small edit with the repeat bar (breaking the last bar at the second beat). I guess I'll do that edit now and post the mus here when I'm done:

EDIT
mus: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w8722lq1ihdfds2/BeachCavefix.mus?dl=0
pdf: https://www.dropbox.com/s/buorhmnkpvxwqmu/BeachCavefix.pdf?dl=0

Latios212

Insig and I made a couple edits and the files are updated now. Sorry this took so long, but congrats on getting your first sheet accepted!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta