News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Levi's Snippets of Gaming Trivia!

Started by LeviR.star, October 17, 2017, 07:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatHiddenCharacter

I always read your trivia. I got your back, Levi!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dudeman

I drop by regularly, and I will say that the amount of trivia related to Kirby, the Mega Man Gameboy games or the Wily Wars, and the Satellaview is disproportionate to everything else. I'm not really surprised and I'm not really complaining, it's just the pattern I've picked up on.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

i mean i read all posts from most threads so yeah i'm here too

also what dudeman said
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on November 15, 2017, 10:27:51 AMI will say that the amount of trivia related to Kirby, the Mega Man Gameboy games or the Wily Wars, and the Satellaview is disproportionate to everything else. I'm not really surprised and I'm not really complaining, it's just the pattern I've picked up on.

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 15, 2017, 10:51:18 AMalso what dudeman said

I tried to divide it up this way over the course of 20 trivia days,

1. Super Mario franchise
2. Kirby franchise
3. Mega Man franchise
4. Gaming hardware
5. Non-Nintendo/Capcom

.. but I feel this pattern is growing old. I want to change things up, and keep things even. Any suggestions for a new template? Something to keep people interested? Sometimes it's difficult to guess which snippets people are and are not familiar with.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

The woman who voices Luke Triton in the American Professor Layton games also voices some of the Koopalings (I figured my reply might as well be more trivia)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Trasdegi

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 15, 2017, 10:51:18 AMi mean i read all posts from most threads so yeah i'm here too

also what dudeman said

Same

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 15, 2017, 12:46:14 PM(I figured my reply might as well be more trivia)

*thumbs up* Why not? The more, the merrier! ;)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on November 15, 2017, 09:43:54 AMI always read your trivia. I got your back, Levi!

Quote from: Dudeman on November 15, 2017, 10:27:51 AMI drop by regularly

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 15, 2017, 10:51:18 AMi mean i read all posts from most threads so yeah i'm here too

Quote from: Trasdegi on November 15, 2017, 01:42:58 PMSame

Thanks for all of the encouragement, everybody! I'll try to switch things up now.

Day 21

- Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the first Animal Crossing title with cross-dressing enabled
- all 3 of the Konami ReBirth installments were released exclusively under WiiWare (See, Mael? There are some good WiiWare-only games!)
- Bugs Bunny for the Atari 2600 was the first video game to feature a character from the animated series Looney Tunes
- full, unused sprite sheets of the Koopalings exist within the data of Super Princess Peach, where they retain their pre-New Super Mario Bros. Wii appearances
- only 4 Super Nintendo Entertainment System games utilize the Super FX 2 chip: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Doom, Winter Gold, and Star Fox 2

E. Gadd Industries

Lil late, but I drop by once every 2-3 days! This interests me!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Sorry about Friday...

Day 22

- gaming series Story of Seasons was originally known as Harvest Moon, yet the latter name still exists as its own separate series today
- the Scientist outfit in Super Mario Odyssey pays homage to the international commercial for the Super Game Boy adapter cartridge
- following Shadow the Hedgehog's death in Sonic Adventure 2, dissapointed fans encouraged Takashi Iizuka to bring back the character in later installments
- Pac-Man's design in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U was originally determined by Namco to resemble his Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures appearance
- Mad Professor Mariarti contains a warning message within its code, threatening to track down and break the legs of anyone who tries to hack the game

Altissimo

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 20, 2017, 08:01:57 PM- following Shadow the Hedgehog's death in Sonic Adventure 2, dissapointed fans encouraged Takashi Iizuka to bring back the character in later installments

oh my god is that really what happened that's fantastic

LeviR.star

Yep, he even got his very own game: Shadow the Hedgehog!

At least Sega listens to its fans...

Dude

That explains why the Sonic games and the fanbase both suck.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dude on November 21, 2017, 12:09:06 PMThat explains why the Sonic games and the fanbase both suck.

Now, that's not exactly how I would describe it...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on November 21, 2017, 12:09:06 PMThat explains why the Sonic games and the fanbase both suck.
I mean, Sonic Mania was a thing, so it can't be all bad, right...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber