News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Replacement for "Holy CRAP!!!!!"?

Started by Dekudude, July 16, 2008, 01:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekudude

Hi there ;D

...so I was wondering. Can any of you guys think of catchy "HOLY CRAP!" replacements? I was recently watching Harry Potter, and realized how fully I love his catch phrase, "Bloody hell", which he seems to use in place of "Holy Crap!" and the like.

So what I'm asking is, anyone here have any other ideas? :D I'm not looking for "Holy cow", or "Eek!" or something... I want something original, and catchy. :D

Mike

Maybe because Bloody Hell is very commonly used in the UK? Way before Harry Potter ever existed.

Dekudude

Quote from: Mike on July 16, 2008, 02:03:14 PMMaybe because Bloody Hell is very commonly used in the UK? Way before Harry Potter ever existed.

Yeah, but that's just an example. I'd like some other phrases. ^_^;

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Dude

"Sweet googly moogly!" ;D

My friend made that one up :P

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Davey

Bob Sagget instead of fuck.

"Oh Bob Sagget that shit."

*Something bad happens* "...Bob Sagget"...

ZeldaFan

Oh Snap!
Oh Mylanta!

or if you don't want to swear, say Frick or Oh Shit-ake Mushrooms

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

acropol

Palagerini

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Egnio

WHAT THE F-*Epic explosion goes here*
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Mike

Holy fucking shit and all that is holy!

MetroidHunter26

Palagerini

<ktp753>ouch.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!