News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[CD-i] Hotel Mario - "Main Menu/Map" by WaluigiTime64

Started by Zeta, October 05, 2017, 04:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Hotel Mario
Console: Philips CD-i
Title: Main Menu/Map
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: WaluigiTime64

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Ok, I think this is the "dankest" sheet I've ever seen.

Interestingly, this song is a remix of a Little Women unused theme of some sort, I think.

Looks pretty good, Wah! I'm anxious to see this accepted!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

holy shit I should not have scrolled to the bottom I almost died of shock

...from sticking my hand in a toaster
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Sweeet work, Wah. I'm planning on hitting subs and stuff later. I'll definitely check this one out.

Maelstrom

WaluigiTime64

I actually can't connect to my printer but I did see the preview image before "printing" and yes, I did see the cut off. Still trying to think of a work-around.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

WaluigiTime64

oh right

image thing

will fix soon

oops

WaluigiTime64

Ok so I have two ideas:

Looks weird but could be considered somewhat of a (pretty much unnecessary) reference to Super Mario All-Stars.

Also the hand kinda helps to point at the message. It's like a signature Hotel Mario thing.
[close]

Looks kinda weird but honestly the head just floating there is just as weird as the other one.
[close]

You guys can pick one because I can't decide.

Sebastian

Sorry if I missed it, but what is wrong with the current one?

WaluigiTime64

It's that when you print it, the right and bottom sides look cut off.

I tested with simply making the image go over the page but it's still going to be there.

Sebastian

Ah, ok. Go ahead and edit it to your like then. This sheet looks good to me otherwise.

Sebastian

WaluigiTime64