News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The "Will You Press the Button?" Game

Started by LeviR.star, October 05, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

I wouldn't want to be that unspecific. Not pressed!

If you press this button, you will be granted the lowest and highest vocal range in world history; however, you will be unable to hear it.

Will you press the button?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dekkadeci

I have the largest vocal range out of everyone I know (I can sing any note from the G# below low C to the D above the C above high C right now), so no, I'd rather be able to hear my own improvised singing and not press the button.

If you press this button, you will immediately have your dream job, and you cannot be fired, terminated, or laid off while you have it. If you're under 18, though, you still have to go to school, and if you're 18 or older, you have to go to college/university. (If you're over 21 years old, imagine that you have to study for your Ph.D.)

ThatHiddenCharacter

Considering my dream job is to be a composer for video games, that wouldn't put nearly as much strain on me in combination with school as some other jobs. So, I would in fact press the button.

If you press this button, you will always be able to sense a major disaster that will happen in the near future and be able to warn people about it without anyone disbelieving you, but when you warn people, there's a 65% that more people will die than if you hadn't known.

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Tobbeh99

hmm.. hmm.. I'd press the button. That way people can get aware of that coming disaster, and therefore avoid it. I don't know how or why more people would die (cancer or something else??), but I'd like to be aware of those disasters so I and other people can avoid them.
Rethought this question and I'd not press the button. As that will make me feel a lot of pressure and responsibility, having that ability.

(this is actually a question I've been thinking for lol years actually)
If you press this button you'd make everyone in the world happy throughout their lives and make them live great lives, but (at the expense) you'd make yourself sad throughout your life and live a miserable life.

Would you press the button?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

This one is an automatic yes. I mean, who wouldn't press it? There are about 7.442 billion people on Earth; 1 sad person out of all those would be better than right now.

Press this button and you will spend one day in a universe where you live as the gender opposite of yourself, but in this same universe, everyone forgets who you are and you must re-introduce yourself to all of your friends and family.

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Trainer Ave

Honestly I would because it lasts for only one day....

If you press the button you have the ability to cure cancer in others but only 32 times and each time a new cancerous tumor. Also no one is thankful. Everyone you save hates you.

Will you press the button
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

LeviR.star

So, a new tumor would form in each cured person? Doesn't sound worth it. Denied!

If you press this button, you will gain a debit card of your very own that never goes into the red; thus, you will never have to work for a living ever again. The catch: you can only share the money with one person of your choosing for as long as you possess the card. People will take notice to your magic card.

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

LeviR.star

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 10, 2017, 04:42:36 PMSo, a new tumor would form in each cured person? Doesn't sound worth it. Denied! It seems like the right thing would be to accept those tumors to my own body, in hopes that I may survive and then donate to cancer victims.

If you press this button, you will gain a debit card of your very own that never goes into the red; thus, you will never have to work for a living ever again. The catch: you can only share the money with one person of your choosing for as long as you possess the card. People will take notice to your magic card.