News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XCVII: Heigh Ho!

Started by davy, October 02, 2017, 07:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I'm playing Reconnaissance on K7 to double-check Brainy's results. If anyone wants to double-check my K3 results with their own Reconnaissance card, feel free.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

ALERT ALERT, K7 HAS THE GOLD
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Oooooo this is an interesting situation.

Also, for the record, I keep seeing it as Renaissance >:/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Path Card B, H5

Also, Davy, would you be able to send me the complete list of cards I have after this?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Dudeman why the heck would you openly announce that......now Sabotours can try and prevent us from going there. This is exactly why I told Olimar and not you
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trasdegi

Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 11, 2017, 12:24:18 AMnow Sabotours can try and prevent us from going there.

And if they try, we'll see them and attack them. Keeping this kind of info secret is exactly what a saboteur would do IMO, because by doing so the saboteur could prevent us from getting the gold without us suspecting him. With this info being public, we can start to analyse suspicious behaviors.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 11, 2017, 12:24:18 AMThis is exactly why I told Olimar and not you

Olimar, could you confirm that?

Dudeman

Quote from: Trasdegi on October 11, 2017, 10:05:16 AMAnd if they try, we'll see them and attack them. Keeping this kind of info secret is exactly what a saboteur would do IMO, because by doing so the saboteur could prevent us from getting the gold without us suspecting him. With this info being public, we can start to analyse suspicious behaviors.
Exactly what I was going to say. Thanks, Tras. ^_^

Olimar12345

PM log between me and brainy:

Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 08, 2017, 10:19:48 PMI feel like I can trust you with info. I lied about my gold post.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 09, 2017, 03:09:39 PMSo we need to get over there asap.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 09, 2017, 05:02:31 PMYeah. Everyone else will go for the middle one. If they do get to it we shoul try and accuse Dudeman of lying
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Whyyyyyy is it a good idea to intentionally lead people to the WRONG space and then blame SOMEONE ELSE about it?

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on October 11, 2017, 05:46:06 PMWhyyyyyy is it a good idea to intentionally lead people to the WRONG space
to prevent this:
Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 11, 2017, 12:24:18 AMnow Sabotours can try and prevent us from going there.

Quote from: Dudeman on October 11, 2017, 05:46:06 PM...and then blame SOMEONE ELSE about it?

eh b/c it's easy I guess.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Yes, but Tras already addressed that second quote. Anyone actively trying to stop forward progress is going to stick out like a sore thumb at this point.

Well, saboteurs only win if all the movement cards in the deck are exhausted, so if people want to keep going towards K5 (although I'd HIGHLY advise against it), I think we have some wiggle room.

BlackDragonSlayer

wait wait wait a minute

i actually missed the fact that brainy lied to us
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

This game needed a bit of treachery. The fact that I told Olimar kind of makes little sense if I was a Sabotour since I wouldn't  know who my partner ,if there  was one, was.

Dudeman

Ahem, excuse me? The game NEEDED a bit of treachery? You're digging yourself into a hole, mister.

It's E. Gadd's turn, btw.

BrainyLucario

Care to help? Besides I haven't tried to stop you guys yet. The only person who has is Tras, and that's only because he didn't know