Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Windy Hill
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Sebastian

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Yug_Guy

Uh... shouldn't the console for Sonic Adventure be [MUL]? (Because it came out on the Dreamcast, and then later the Gamecube)

EDIT: Also, I know I mentioned this earlier, but Jun Senoue was the sole composer for this particular piece - you can remove the other composers.

Latios212

Make sure the bottom layer is stemmed downwards in 22 and 31. Also see if you can do something about the flat being uncomfortable close to the previous note in m. 32.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Yug_Guy on September 27, 2017, 03:47:57 PMUh... shouldn't the console for Sonic Adventure be [MUL]? (Because it came out on the Dreamcast, and then later the Gamecube)
Ah, thanks. I don't have much experience with this game so I wasn't quite sure lol. Fixed.

Quote from: Yug_Guy on September 27, 2017, 03:47:57 PMEDIT: Also, I know I mentioned this earlier, but Jun Senoue was the sole composer for this particular piece - you can remove the other composers.
Thanks. Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on September 27, 2017, 03:54:32 PMMake sure the bottom layer is stemmed downwards in 22 and 31. Also see if you can do something about the flat being uncomfortable close to the previous note in m. 32.
Dang, I knew I forgot something. Got the stems changed. Also, there is no M. 32. :P

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot