News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XCVII Sign Ups

Started by davy, September 26, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

If Davy's game is chosen I think I'd retract my signing-up. Not really interested in playing a non-TWG game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

E. Gadd Industries

I can step in for Blue if davy's game is chosen (or really... I guess I'm in either way?)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Yeah, give me a fair chance too
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

10/10 would play davy's game.
0/10 would not play brainy's game.

Also
Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 29, 2017, 04:18:31 AMPost your game here, Brainy.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatHiddenCharacter

Yeah, I'll retract if davy's game is chosen. Too complicated for me. Otherwise, I'm still in.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BrainyLucario

TWG XCVI: Gotta Wolf Fast

Okay, so it's basic TWG but it's Sonic themed! With a special modifier!

Wolfs:

Eggman - The basic baddie decided to go in disguise to catch that meddling Hedgehog. This is a wolf role that is seeded green. nothing too special here except he has a unique message that appears if he's the one who sends the wolfing decision

Infinite - The cool edge lord that every 9 year old dreams of. Also wants Sonic and pals dead. Basic wolf role, but also has a unique message when he is the one of the two wolves that sends the wolf pm

Humans:
Note: Everyone but Amy and Sally is told they're a regular human at the start of the game. This is to prevent roll calls and other things

Sonic- You're too slow! Basic human role

Tails- I'll do my best! Basic human role

Amy- LOVE ME, SONIC!! The special role of the game, goes into a rage if Sonic is the one who's wolfed or lynched. This allows them to reveal the role of one player of their choosing.

Big the Cat- Fwoggy... basic human role, only because I don't want to give big the honor of having a special role.

Knuckles- Tougher than the rest of them. The Miller of the game. If Amy seers him, he will appear red, which probably won't be good.

Silver- IT'S NO USE!! A basic human role

Sally Acorn- #ripsoniccomics. has a single revive ability that can only be used once in the game.

No cardflips? Maybe?

Dudeman

So, I'm confused. You said that Amy will seer Knuckles red, so does that mean Amy's the seer along with her rage power? "Special role" does not immediately imply certain powers, it just means different from a basic human. Also, do all those colors for the roles indicate seering colors in that case? Because that means Eggman can only be mistaken for Silver and Knuckles can only be mistaken for Infinite, and all other humans can be immediately confirmed human when seer'd.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Pretty much. Though no one is told their role besides Sally, Amy and the wolves, that way people can't role call

Dudeman

well great I'm not sure which question you're answering
A) is Amy also a seer and does she have more powers beyond that
B) are those colors seering colors
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

So if I understeand the above posts correctly, this is the player list if we play my game:

1. BrainyLucario
2. Trasdegi
3. Dudeman
4. BlackDragonSlayer?
5. E. Gadd Industries
6. Olimar12345

And this is the player list if we play Brainy's game:

1. davy
2. Trasdegi
3. ThatHiddenCharacter
4. Dudeman
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. blueflower999
7. E. Gadd Industries

That means Brainy is still two players short. Brainy, you have untill October 2nd 3PM CET to find two more players.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on September 29, 2017, 11:18:43 PM4. BlackDragonSlayer?
Yeah; I suppose, though the initial transition might be a little rough, I suppose I'll adapt. Never hurts to try new things, anyway.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

In if there's room if not that's fine too

mikey

now I wish I had time to play
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Dudeman, Amy is just a glorified seer, and yes those are the colors for seeing

davy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 29, 2017, 03:16:42 PMAmy- LOVE ME, SONIC!! Goes into a rage if Sonic is the one who's wolfed or lynched. This allows them to seer one player of their choosing.
ftfy?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game