Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Ticky-Ticky Park
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

This sheet looks good. Very accurate.

The only suggestion I have is to maybe put some more space between systems, but that is up to you. Good to go unless anyone else has anything?

Olimar12345

-I would recommend a D.C. instead of a repeat bar for a loop.
-Why do you change the octave of measures 9-16? The only thing different there is the addition of the mallet part, which isn't a higher sound that what was already present. Since you chose to not include it, I'd suggest adding a repeat system for those measures. Similar for the last half of the tune, just with a second ending.
-The rhythm used in measures 20 and 28 are incorrect. Beat two should be a quarter note tied to an eighth note in both hands.
-The bass for the last measure is incorrect.
-The quarter note chords on beat three (RH) of measures 8 and 16 should be half notes, not quarter notes.

More later.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

iirc (on mobile) i changed the octave precisely bc i didnt include the mallet part and wanted the music to sound contrasting despite that. So it's not boring. If you want me to change it i will but that was just my interpretive addition.

Rest fixed when I am home and have computer

Altissimo

Olimar12345

Quote from: Altissimo on December 02, 2017, 02:00:46 PMiirc (on mobile) i changed the octave precisely bc i didnt include the mallet part and wanted the music to sound contrasting despite that. So it's not boring. If you want me

That's fine, I just wanted to make sure that it was intentional. Few more things though:
-In the 8vb sections, your partwriting is a bit all over the place, particularly with the LH. Some voices will enter without warning, and only for a single chord, etc. I was tinkering with it and when I came up with something I thought worked better, I noticed that it became what you had written for the 8va parts, just down the octave (lol). So I'd suggest just doing that lol.
-You left the top most notes untied in measures 20 and 28.
-The end should just say "D.C." As you have it now, it says D.C. al Fine, and there is no fine : /

Check this out for details (and use it if you want to): https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxbfpxz2zrzq7w2/Ticky-Ticky%20Park12345.mus?dl=1
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 03, 2017, 11:31:37 AM-You left the top most notes untied in measures 20 and 28.
-The end should just say "D.C." As you have it now, it says D.C. al Fine, and there is no fine : /

lol oops i'm a dumbass

Updated with your files, because I like what you did with the part-writing too. Thanks!

Olimar12345

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot