News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Dream Journals!

Started by K-NiGhT, March 31, 2012, 10:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

he's short and scrawny, there's not much to fabricate
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Very, he neglected to mention this took place on the surface of the sun.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

I had a dream this weekend about someone in a dream becoming sentient, specifically from being granted the wish of "I wish I could remember." So when I woke up from the dream within the dream, I knew I had to contact Dumbledore immediately because the dream-being becoming sentient was a serious issue that could be disastrous for the world. I knew to contact him I'd have to call the history department and ask for Dumbledore, but when they forwarded me to his number I only got his voice mail.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

E. Gadd Industries

Did you leave a message after the tone?

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 29, 2017, 07:29:42 PMVery, he neglected to mention this took place on the surface of the sun.
^^Can't believe I forgot to mention that...

Quote from: Dudeman on May 29, 2017, 06:48:30 PM...
was I hot
Ehhhh if you consider 98.6 degrees F (37 degrees C, ~310K) hot, then yes.

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Jub3r7

I think that usually doesn't occur to me, which means I can learn something from that dream!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 29, 2017, 08:35:16 PMEhhhh if you consider 98.6 degrees F (37 degrees C, ~310K) hot, then yes.
YAY :D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book