TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

TBH, I don't think their is much to talk about now. It's mostly just a non confirmed elimination. Which is why I'm voting for Olimar
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Reasons. mostly due to the fact that I find Olimar's constant finger pointing at E. Gadd as a bit more suspicious. It's also based on some past games and stuff that he's been in

Olimar12345

Why is it suspicious that I keep e.gadd in mind? There's a 1/3 chance that we could lynch both BDS and myself and still lose the game. Like I've said before, I think you're letting personal feelings skewer your common sense and good judgement here. Just because he's your friend doesn't mean he cannot be a wolf, especially when there is potential circumstantial evidence in that favor.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

You see it's not personal feelings that dictate my opinion on if he's a wolf. It's his actions and his way of doing things that make me think he's more human than the rest of you. Davy even thinks he has a human lean

Olimar12345

First of all, davy did not say that he thought E.Gadd had a human lean. All Davy said in his most recent post was that he would rather vote BDS over egadd and myself.

Secondly, "even ___ thinks he's a human" while incorrect, is still not helpful. You're piggybacking off of (what would be) his suspicion. Think for yourself!

The difference here is that Davy can explain what he thinks and back it up with quotes and actions, etc. All you ever seem to post is the "I agree" or "for personal reasons" bit.

I'll be on my pc in a bit to make what might be my final suspicion post, then hopefully vote. I would recommend removing one of your votes on me so that I don't get wolf-rushed before then.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: davy on September 20, 2017, 06:57:08 AMMy leans on these four players are now as follows:

BDS: Wolf lean.
Olimar: Very slightly wolf lean.
Blueflower: Neutral.
E. Gadd: Human lean.

@Olimar
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

I'll just save you lynch for next day phase, BDS sorry pal.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

BlackDragonSlayer

yeah
and i'm using process of elimination too
so i don't get why you pick me instead of somebody else

speaking of which i might change my vote to e. gadd anyway

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

I think you and Blueflower could easily make viable partners; plus, the reason why I thought you were human isn't really as valid any more given what Olimar already mentioned earlier (i.e. THC probably wasn't the definitely optimal wolfing that night anyway, so if you already knew he was a special, it wouldn't matter anyway).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Your reasoning is just as valid now as it was before Olimar mentioned the whole THC thing, but as I said, I would've targeted him first anyways, so he would've gone silently without anyone knowing. Idk how experienced blueflower is with being a wolf (assuming he was), but (projecting myself as a wolf) things wouldn't've changed unless he talked me out of it.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]