TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

BDS, this is usually the time where you persuade me to change my vote.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Whale, we could have an insta which would end the phase early. I'm refraining from voting just so nothing final happens yet
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 23, 2017, 03:39:46 PMBDS mostly due to the off vibe you give me and the lingering suspicion that you're the fat werewolf and blue was the hungry one
like literally what

doesn't being a vanilla human who got an item make much more sense than being a wolf who got one

i can't remember if noc even clarified that the wolves could start with an item or not

why does my item have anything to do with being a wolf anyway

stop being so ridiculous

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 23, 2017, 03:41:22 PMBDS, this is usually the time where you persuade me to change my vote.
I can't when you're acting so unreasonable and charging right ahead with things despite the fact that everything you're saying is so illogical!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Does, like, nobody still think E.Gadd is suspicious except me? Because it seems like he's not even being considered even though he's got the same odds of being a wolf as BDS and I do...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 23, 2017, 03:48:40 PMDoes, like, nobody still think E.Gadd is suspicious except me? Because it seems like he's not even being considered even though he's got the same odds of being a wolf as BDS and I do...
I don't think he's a wolf. I think he definitely would have wolfed THC if he knew he was a special. Maybe I'm underestimating E. Gadd, but I don't think he would have thought to keep THC alive to make himself more human. I can't remember a time when that was a thing that actually happened in a game (keeping a special alive expressly for the purpose of looking human, unless it was an obvious ruse), now that I think of it. I mean, he could have kept THC alive for completely different reasons, but then again, that would still just be grasping at straws for us.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 23, 2017, 03:52:11 PMI can't remember a time when that was a thing that actually happened in a game (keeping a special alive expressly for the purpose of looking human, unless it was an obvious ruse), now that I think of it.
To clarify, this refers to when the person who's a special (or pretending to be one) knows that the wolf knows they're a special, not when the wolves (correctly or randomly) guess who a special is and wolfs them.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

@Olimar I don't guess so, dealing with the whole THC thing. But I am still unconfirmed, so I have that small chance that I'm fooling everyone and playing better than I ever have before.

@BDS Brainy is referring to the whole corn-dog thing. I'm pretty sure wolves can obtain items, but I'll go back to review that in the game post

Ninja'd x2
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 23, 2017, 03:52:11 PMI don't think he's a wolf. I think he definitely would have wolfed THC if he knew he was a special. Maybe I'm underestimating E. Gadd, but I don't think he would have thought to keep THC alive to make himself more human. I can't remember a time when that was a thing that actually happened in a game (keeping a special alive expressly for the purpose of looking human, unless it was an obvious ruse), now that I think of it. I mean, he could have kept THC alive for completely different reasons, but then again, that would still just be grasping at straws for us.

Under the circumstances though it would make waaay more sense to save THC for the next night. Lkjhgfdsa was getting claims that night and was publicly known, so e.gadd and his partner could have easily seen that as night 2 plan.

Ninja'd
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 23, 2017, 03:57:25 PM@BDS Brainy is referring to the whole corn-dog thing. I'm pretty sure wolves can obtain items, but I'll go back to review that in the game post
Yeah, I knew that. I don't know why you thought I didn't. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 23, 2017, 03:58:07 PMUnder the circumstances though it would make waaay more sense to save THC for the next night. Lkjhgfdsa was getting claims that night and was publicly known, so e.gadd and his partner could have easily seen that as night 2 plan.

Ninja'd
Fair enough. But does that make E. Gadd any more likely to wolf THC the next night than anyone else? If anything, that might indicate a blueflower/E. Gadd pairing. Also, considering the number of confirmed humans, I don't doubt that bussing might actually be a viable strategy without cardflipping (did E. Gadd vote for blue? I can't remember; I'm too busy for remembering! :P), because if one of the partners picks up suspicion, the other could vote for them to reduce their number of logical pairings.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Just reviewed the game post, and it explicitly states that the Hungry werewolf cannot receive a random item (because Baklava), but the Fat werewolf does not have such a specification

Dang, I keep getting ninja'd
@BDS Idk, just responding to your response XD

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 23, 2017, 03:58:07 PMUnder the circumstances though it would make waaay more sense to save THC for the next night. Lkjhgfdsa was getting claims that night and was publicly known, so e.gadd and his partner could have easily seen that as night 2 plan.
I guess I'll combine this with the above post. I'll be straight up honest here, I wouldn't've thought about that unless my partner had more experience. Thinking like a wolf, I would've gone for THC because he wasn't publicly known to be a blue, so less awareness of hitting a big role

@BDS I voted for you, making KitB
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 23, 2017, 04:03:46 PM@BDS I voted for you, making KitB
I suppose that might make you a viable partner for Blueflower, then. Thoughts, anybody else?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Not necessarily. E. Gadd's uncertainty on who to vote for isn't that suspicious given the circumstances

BrainyLucario

E. Gadd Industries

I've already discussed the thing that BDS said in Discord, but I'll put it here: I just thought BDS was more suspicious than Blueflower, and quite frankly, this is just because he and Brainy had cooked up this scheme to keep davy out of wolf-fire by having Blue falseclaim to be Blue
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]