TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

i legit think noc actually made a mistake by making the phase this long and is trying to cover for himself by saying it was intentional
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I legit think you're wrong

lickysomething has died.  It is now day 4.  Day 4 ends in 24 hours, on September 24 at 12:00 AM CST, regardless of when the actual update comes.

•BrainyLucario
•ThatHiddenCharacter
•Trasdegi

•davy
•BlackDragonSlayer
•Olimar12345
•BlueFlower
•E. Gadd Industries
•Lkjhgfdsa_77
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 22, 2017, 10:53:13 PMI legit think you're wrong
idk maybe

Quotelickysomething has died.
who now

QuoteDay 4 ends in 24 hours
what now

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Wow, talk about unlucky. I mean as a confirmed human he basically had a target on his head but lol @ getting wolf'd twice in one game. They must really not like him lol.

I'll post in a bit my spiel about suspicions and votes, but we're really just playing the process of elimination game at this point.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

We're playing a dangerous game at this point, because if there are 2 wolves, one mislynch and we lose
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

TWC Post

Nocturne, day phases need to be at least close to 48 hours. I understand that you have problems ending the phase late outside of the weekends, so I suggest you change the phase end time to a time more convenient for you. Tras is already dead, and I don't feel like waking up at 7 to catch the phase update anyway.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 23, 2017, 09:02:06 AMwell ok then

guess my earlier post means nothing

Honestly, to me I don't really think your earlier post means anything. We are disagreeing about your playstyle this game which I described as wolfish while you see it as normal BDS playstyle. I don't think either of us are going to convince the other.

Additionally, I see no reason to vote Olimar or E. Gadd over you. Neither of them has done anything that stands out as wolfish in my idea, and E. Gadd has that thing about THC pointing towards his humanity. Also, I've really been enjoying Olimar's suspicion lists and other relevant posts, which is why I want to keep him alive for the final phase.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on September 23, 2017, 11:00:27 AMWe are disagreeing about your playstyle this game which I described as wolfish while you see it as normal BDS playstyle. I don't think either of us are going to convince the other.
I'm telling you though: stuff like this happens all the time regardless of my role. That's a fact. I'm not sure how that makes me any more wolfish than Olimar (I agree with you on E. Gadd, hence why I want to lynch Olimar).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Sooo... is the phase not ending at midnight anymore?

Thoughts coming in a sec
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

My thoughts: There isn't much I have to say at the moment, other than I am mostly split in my suspicions between Olimar and BDS. And for the same reasons as before, as none of my suspicions have really been changed. My thing is this: I'm leaning more in favour of Olimar as a lynch candidate than BDS, given that BDS's argument with myself makes sense in the context of himself being a human making a joke. Olimar, however, seems reluctant to let it go despite the fact that both BDS and I have explained it many times. So as of now, I am inclined to vote for Olimar unless someone persuades otherwise.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

BDS mostly due to the off vibe you give me and the lingering suspicion that you're the fat werewolf and blue was the hungry one
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 23, 2017, 03:38:27 PMI am inclined to vote for Olimar unless someone persuades otherwise.
Speaking of which:
Olimar

I predict Olimar will vote for me in response, but, oh well.

ninja'd
T_T

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber