News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Davy, isn't it odd that two vanilla humans are voting for blue?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 20, 2017, 04:41:46 PMDavy, isn't it odd that two vanilla humans are voting for blue?
No? I already made my intention to vote for Blue fairly clear, and while I suppose Olimar's vote might be a little odd, I'm willing to disregard unless we find out Blue isn't a wolf or the game otherwise doesn't end.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Truthfully I see either BDS or Olimar (or both) just trying to bandwagon on Davy's "I have to go to bed so I'll just vote Blue for now." type thing. Neither are providing really good reasoning for doing so without an excuse like Davy's.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

You guys are making it too easy to procrastinate getting actual work done.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 20, 2017, 04:41:46 PMDavy, isn't it odd that two vanilla humans are voting for blue?

Not to answer for Davy, but like regardless of who it is, a non-confirmed human is dying tonight. You could raise that argument on anyone I or BDS votes for.

@Blue and BDS pls see my suspicion posts as this is nowhere near the first time I've suggested a bluefowerlynch.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 20, 2017, 04:57:50 PMYou guys are making it too easy to procrastinate getting actual work done.
^^^

Quote@Blue and BDS pls see my suspicion posts as this is nowhere near the first time I've suggested a bluefowerlynch.
i said "might"

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

The wolves are probably bandwagoning on this is what Im saying

blueflower999

I'm tempted to agree. Assuming I'm a wolf, either the game ends after you lynch me, or some other player should be advocating for me (besides Brainy, who's a confirmed human). So, I have to ask, if I'm a wolf, who is/was my partner, and why?

Additionally, if you lynch me, and the game doesn't end (which it won't), what's the next step?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 20, 2017, 06:43:17 PMif I'm a wolf, who is/was my partner, and why?
Probably Tras.

QuoteAdditionally, if you lynch me, and the game doesn't end (which it won't), what's the next step?
Probably lynch Olimar, which is something I've said before.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

E. Gadd Industries

Oooooo lotsa stuff has happened and my head is spinninggggg...

Hoo boy... so what's the vote count? Lemme go and tally it up, and I'll respond to Shtuff momentarily. While I do all this, is there anything specific people want me to address?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Votes:
3- blueflower
2- BDS

Whale foo. My inclinations say BDS, but if I go with BDS, it'll be a KitB. But I also think blue isn't so suspicious as BDS, meaning I don't quite want him to die yet. AUGHHHHHH
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

I responded to Brainy in the discord server, but I'll put it here too: 

Bandwagoning is voting for a player just because somebody else is voting for them. Your implications of BDS and I casting bandwagon votes isn't convincing because we've both expressed reasons for our vote in addition to having a history with said suspicions.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

@davy I never reacted to Brainy's claim because I wasn't quite sure how to react, and decided against it in the face of the current circumstances (my thing with BDS).

Hmmmmm.....
Oh, right, I never explained my BDS rationale. Brainy seemed pretty legit with his reasoning behind the Baklava v. Corn Dog stuff. Tbh, I still think it's Olimar (from reasons explained), HOWEVER, seeing as that vote won't contribute to anything, I'm going to go reassess the blue accusations once more, and go from there. Safety on E. Gadd Industries in case I don't get back.

@Olimar I didn't imply anything?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]