News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Well I've missed a lot. Sorry for my absence, I've been busy irl. Just sent my ppl to lkjhgfdsa. Before the phase ended and we learned about lkjhgfdsa I would have done this:

Quote from: Trasdegi on September 13, 2017, 03:21:03 AMif Lkjhgfdsa claims control freak, lynch brainy. If he claims not control freak, lynch e.gadd in waiting for a better lynch target.

Obligatory "brainy is a human working for the wolves" post. Really bad job there, brainy.

Sent pm to lkjhgfdsa finally, btw.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatHiddenCharacter

Well, this was a rather disappointing day phase. Hopefully, the next goes better.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Due to 2 of our players being in UTC+2, phases will now end at 12:00 AM CST to hopefully accommodate those players' schedules better.
Please Understand.
unmotivated

mikey

"Hooray, we finally made it!"

"Why are we 4 days late?"

"I blame Trasdegi, he was driving."

"Brainy had the map, I could not drive with him navigating!"

"Let's blame the storyteller."

"We can't do that, that would break the fourth wall."

"What if we blamed THC?"

"Yeah, that'll work."

"Hey, what did I do!?"

---------

A group of nine friends were at the Minnesota State Fair for their first time, and quickly decided it was the best State Fair in North America.  There was all kinds of food, major rides and attractions, and even a petting zoo, which they ignored, for the most part.  After a long day of eating, however, BlackDragonSlayer suddenly stopped.

"Hey, my baklava is gone!"

Everyone turned around to look at him.  His arms were chock-full of assorted sweets.

"How can you even tell?" questioned BrainyLucario.  "There's so much stuff in your arms..."

"Trust me, it's gone.  I bet you took it!"

"Hey, now, everyone!  Calm down.  I don't think anyone took your baklava, BlackDragonSlayer," said Lkjhgfdsa_77.

"Well, there's a way we can find out," said davy.

"How's that?"  Blueflower999 asked.

"It's simple.  We just interrogate one person at a time until we find the person holding the baklava.  After all, nobody would willingly EAT the baklava."

"...Fine.  Let's do that.  I want my baklava back!"

The group turned to BrainyLucario.  "So, Brainy, where were you when BlackDragonSlayer's baklava was stolen?"

"Uh... right here?"

"Well, then, empty your pockets."

"No!"

"BRAINY, EMPTY YOUR POCKETS!"  shouted E. Gadd Industries.  "NOW!"

"...Alright!  Sheesh..."

BrainyLucario dumped out his pockets to reveal... A large pile of cookies he had stashed away for himself.  Everyone gasped.  "I was going to share them!  I promise!"

"A likely story.  Well, I guess he doesn't have the baklava, BDS..." Davy sighed.  "You'd better share those cookies, Brainy..."

"I SAID I WAS GOING TO SHARE THEM!"

[This is not the story that was originally going to go up before day 1]
unmotivated

mikey

TWG XCV: The Great Minnesota Get-Together
Wow!  9 (or 10 (or even 11 (I like to be optimistic (but not really)))) of us all went to the Minnesota State Fair together and we're ready to have a blast!  Unbeknownst to the group of us, two members of the party are unbelievably selfish and want to hog all the [generic food item]-on-a-sticks to themselves.  But we're not going to let that happen.  Are we?

1. Hungry Werewolf- Each night phase, sends a PM to the host with the name of a Player.  That Player is killed.  If that player was holding an Item, the Hungry Werewolf takes that Item.  The Hungry Werewolf never receives an Item during distribution.
2. Fat Werewolf- As long as the Fat Werewolf is holding an Item, if the Fat Werewolf would die, instead becomes a Vanilla Werewolf and loses any Item held.
3. Foodie- Each night, sends a PM to the host with the name of an Item.  The Foodie receives a PM with the name of the Player holding that Item.
4. Fitness Guru- Each night, sends a PM to the host with the name of a Player.  That Player loses any Item they were holding.
5. Control Freak- Once per game, at night, may send a PM to the host asking the host to redistribute the Items.  The Items will be redistributed at the end of the Phase.
6. Vanilla Human- Has no extraordinary powers, but likes food a lot, which is a superpower in its own right.
7. Vanilla Human- Has no extraordinary powers, but likes food a lot, which is a superpower in its own right.
8. Vanilla Human- Has no extraordinary powers, but likes food a lot, which is a superpower in its own right.
9. Vanilla Human- Has no extraordinary powers, but likes food a lot, which is a superpower in its own right.

Players:

•BrainyLucario
•ThatHiddenCharacter
•Trasdegi
•davy
•BlackDragonSlayer
•Olimar12345
•BlueFlower
•E. Gadd Industries
•Lkjhgfdsa_77

Items:
To consume an Item, the Player holding that Item sends a PM to the host notifying them of their intent.  Once consumed, Items are removed from the game and do not return.

Mocha-On-A-Stick: A Player may consume this Item to revive another Player at the end of the next Night Phase.

Deep-Fried-Baklava-On-A-Stick: This Item is always given to the Hungry Werewolf.  Since nobody likes Baklava, this Item cannot be consumed by a Player and instead can be passed on to another Player as a night action.  If that Player is holding an Item already, they swap Items.

Sweet Martha's Cookies: If a Player holding Sweet Martha's Cookies would die, instead the Item is consumed and that Player's Role is publicized.

Corn-Dog-On-A-Stick: A Player may consume this Item to have their vote count as 2 during the next Day Phase.

Night 1 has ended.  Lkjhgfdsa_77 was killed.  It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends on September 18 at 12:00 AM, 48 hours from now.
unmotivated

ThatHiddenCharacter

Ulk! Why?! You made a noble sacrifice, even if you were a bit hesitant at first. You will be missed.

REVENGE! REVENGE ON THE WOLVES! POST STUFF SO WE CAN FIND YOU!

BrainyLucario

I'm getting A bad suspicion on Tras. Mostly for his post in the discord server. Saying we should pick someone to lynch randomly. Blue also marks me as suspicious but that's mostly due to the fact that they fake claimed to me and admitted it whenever I was pretending to be the Control Freak
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

blueflower999

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 16, 2017, 04:43:12 PMI'm getting A bad suspicion on Tras. Mostly for his post in the discord server. Saying we should pick someone to lynch randomly. Blue also marks me as suspicious but that's mostly due to the fact that they fake claimed to me and admitted it whenever I was pretending to be the Control Freak
Um, no, I made a stupid joke lol
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatHiddenCharacter

I agree. That seems very suspicious. Maybe if people posted more, there would be more to go off of. But no one's been posting. POST PEOPLE!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Serious post:

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 16, 2017, 04:43:12 PMI'm getting A bad suspicion on Tras. Mostly for his post in the discord server. Saying we should pick someone to lynch randomly. Blue also marks me as suspicious but that's mostly due to the fact that they fake claimed to me and admitted it whenever I was pretending to be the Control Freak

Brainy post the discord log you're referring to for tras.

BrainyLucario

Actually nevermind, I think that was just a joke. Anyway, I've narrowed the pool down to 3 people. The ones who I don't believe to be wolves will not be named for their own safety.  The wolves probably passed Greek food on a stick to someone else, so we need an item check. Send me your items pronto. I'm like  literally the only one you can trust

E. Gadd Industries

Sorry for my relative inactivity as of late, but I've been trying to make a push to finish my article reviews & some scholarship applications (although I keep getting distracted by YouTube & other such things, oops).
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario