News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

*sighhhhh* how many times do I have to say it, and in how many different languages must I translate it, hm? I misinterpreted his joke, and wanted answers. I didn't understand how "slightly more serious vote" = the first one was a joke, because in my mind, slightly more serious means there was some seriousness behind the first vote. What else can I say?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

I also dragged it out because, as said before, I didn't want to just choose someone random for a lynch target. So, I was trying to find anything about anyone, and his vote struck me as weird, and without reading more intocable it, I dragged it out, trying to understand the joke, which I did not first interpret as a joke.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trasdegi

The problem is than we haven't any good lynch target, except if we have a counterclaim on brainy

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

. . .
.  .  .
I am the Control Freak.
[close]
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

BrainyLucario

He lies!! Liars all of you! Blackdragonslayer is deceiving you all!!

davy

So, is there anyone here who thinks Brainy is more trustworthy than Lkjhgfdsa?

Because otherwise, I'd say we claim to Lkjhfdsa and lynch Brainy (in that order).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

I especially don't trust Brainy with what he did to me. I think he was just expecting me to play along and form an alliance, and when I didn't, he floundered.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

I meant a control freak. Llkjhgfdsa's  lying! Lynch him!!

ThatHiddenCharacter

You've backed yourself into a tight corner, BrainyLucario. There's no getting out of it now.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

davy

Guys, seriously, stop voting. We need time to set up an alliance, and Noct gave us that time by making the day phase 72 hours. We should not make the day phase shorter than that by insta'ing.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

I'm really tempted to vote Brainy now but I suppose we can hold off to allow further discussion. I guess just claim to Lkjhgfdsa for now.

Truthfully though it almost seems too perfect. I haven't played with Brainy before but unless he's a really, really bad player, this almost seems too obvious, almost like he's going out of his way to make sure he's lynched day one.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BrainyLucario

I'm not! Don't lynch me! it's lkjhgfdsa. He's the liar