News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Ugh that was the shittiest, cringiest read ever. Thoughts:

First of all, I agree with you, davy: everyone remove your shit votes, we have two more days before the phase ends so you all have plenty of time. To give you all an idea of where we are, the current vote count is this:

Egadd - 1 (BDS)
Brainy 3 (brainy, egadd, THC)
BDS - 1 (Blue)

I am not the control freak.

This should be obvious, but again:
Quote from: davy on September 12, 2017, 05:48:02 PM2. Nobody claim to Brainy. If he is a wolf, we don't want players claiming to him.

Below are my quick suspicions b/c I don't have too much time rn:

Egadd - Pointlessly dragging out that convo on pages 2-3 with BDS was pointless banter, like he was just stirring up shit just to stir shit. Suspicious.
noticeable quotes

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 02:11:24 PM@BDS so what qualifies you to be a veteran, first of all? And secondly, why should I be inclined to follow your instincts? Just because you may be a veteran doesn't mean you're instantly human.

Also,1. But at the VERY beginning with little/no base behind the vote?
ex. of pointlessness.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 12, 2017, 02:01:09 PMThat's a thing people do in day start games. Speaking of, E. Gadd...

Doubting/needlessly questioning a TWG veteran (with a couple day start games played as well), followed up by making a random, irrelevant post? Not looking too good for you. This, at least, is a somewhat more serious vote than the last.
nail on the head (and a good tl;dr)

[close]

Brainy - Just what the fuck man. If you're going to try to play like noc, think it though first. obviously suspicious. Also, you defending Egadd so strongly with no counter argument doesn't look good. If you are a human then you should be questioning everyone's humanity, not blindly defending it because of residual feelings from a completely different game.

Blue - Suspecting BDS for looking like he's the one pointlessly dragging things on when the issue was egadd makes me suspect him of trying to force something that isn't there. (maybe a possible bad play, wolf partner with egadd lol).

Spoiler
Quote from: blueflower999 on September 12, 2017, 03:51:39 PMDid, like, everyone skip over this post lol.

BlackDragonSlayer to me looks like he's needlessly stirring up conflict. While I appreciate it as it gives this first day some substance, is it something that a human would do? Probably not.
[close]

BDS - Reading his posts convinces me of his humanity. He looks sane and is playing logically. Not very suspicious rn.

davy - indifferent rn.

THC - BDS vote is fine to press for more info, but was it really confusing?

Trasdegi, Lkjhgfdsa_77 - No leans/suspicions yet. Post more substantial stuff pls I guess (or maybe I missed something).

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Nullify vote for now

Like I said, it was all a big misunderstanding; I misinterpreted BDS's joke as seriousness, and that's the spawn of all that. I figured if I could get a definitive explanation out of him, that would ease my mind a bit, but he never gave one in the interests of keeping the joke funny (which didn't happen), so I kept on dragging it on in hopes that persistence would pay off. And it dos (I guess?)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

I'm honestly not lying to you guys. No one's claimed yet, so the chances someone besides me will is extremely slim. Why don't you just believe me.

And what's wrong with stirring up a little trouble anyway, heheh.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Plus one of the other blues has already claimed to me, so we do have an alliance set up atm. They won't tell me which one they are though, so may just be a wolf
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 07:33:52 PMAnd what's wrong with stirring up a little trouble anyway, heheh.
Because it is in the interests of all humans to not cause confusion so as to not wrongly confuse other humans, leading them to mislynch, helping the wolves
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

E. Gadd Industries

I think in the first one he's referring to counterclaims against himself
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 07:32:27 PMLike I said, it was all a big misunderstanding; I misinterpreted BDS's joke as seriousness, and that's the spawn of all that. I figured if I could get a definitive explanation out of him, that would ease my mind a bit, but he never gave one in the interests of keeping the joke funny (which didn't happen), so I kept on dragging it on in hopes that persistence would pay off. And it dos (I guess?)
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 12, 2017, 02:01:09 PMThis, at least, is a somewhat more serious vote than the last.
learn2read
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Brainy would be a safe day 1 lynch imo (given the circumstances), with egadd being a close second.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatHiddenCharacter

Should anyone who was planning on voting for Brainy, vote for Brainy now, then? I mean, I highly doubt my mind will be changed before the end of the day phase, but everyone's saying don't vote yet.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BlackDragonSlayer

Wait until everybody has claimed "not control freak," because that's a pretty important step.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trasdegi

Not control freak. Now we need Lkjhgfdsa to claim, and then we can make the alliance. If it's proven than brainy is the control freak, then he really played too wolfy, but at least he brought activity.
For bds, what he told is logical, and the remark about activity applies to him too.
For e.gadd, I think he did too much about bds's joke and otherwise logical actions, that makes me read him a bit wolfy.
The others haven't been much involved with the brainy and bds things, so I read them as town for now.

My opinion: if Lkjhgfdsa claims control freak, lynch brainy. If he claims not control freak, lynch e.gadd in waiting for a better lynch target.