TWG XCVI: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

Started by mikey, September 11, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:56:23 PME. Gadd you can't do that also other blue roles please claim to me so we can form an alliance
Wait is posting PM logs not allowed anymore?  ???
Bulbear! Blueflower999

E. Gadd Industries

Actually I can. I asked Noc and he said I could post any PMs so long as they were not from him
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Trasdegi

I think than other blue roles should wait a little to see if there's a counterclaim first. Brainy seems very insistant on this thing and nobody would like all special roles to claim to a wolf.

E. Gadd Industries

The reason for the delay is that we are still mid-conversation, and I don't want to have three different posts going with the same conversation
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

I'm just more confused than before. Well, I'm not really sure what to do here. I don't have suspicions on anyone, but I feel inclined to vote for someone. To be honest, I don't think BDS is a wolf, but I also don't think E. Gadd is either. So far, the only ones who seem to possibly be wolf are Brainy and Blueflower. Even then, there isn't much to go off of. My "reasoning" for suspecting Brainy is he hasn't said much except to back up E. Gadd for no reason. My "reasoning" for Blueflower is he (she? not sure.) pretty much only posted (except for the post that popped up while I was typing this one) to suggest claims. The only reason I find this suspicious (if I even do) is because I've heard that claiming is sometimes a good wolf tactic, and he (she?) might have been planning to claim later after a bunch of randomness so that people would forget he (she?) mentioned claiming in the first place. That doesn't really make sense, but right now, I don't think anything does.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Trasdegi on September 12, 2017, 03:59:46 PMI think than other blue roles should wait a little to see if there's a counterclaim first. Brainy seems very insistant on this thing and nobody would like all special roles to claim to a wolf.
No claim to me! I'm not pulling your leg!

E. Gadd Industries

Actually...?

Signs are pointing to the fact that you are.
Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:10:59 PMWanna form an alliance?

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:12:10 PM...but...? You don't just...?
Okay, THATS suspicious. You're the one that claimed, no? Aren't YOU the one supposed to be waiting for people to claim to you?

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:16:34 PMYeah, but I'm playing risky this game. Gotta try and dice it up a bit. I'm not the same Necromancer that ran away from our DnD battle on a golem  like a little girl.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:20:40 PMNext time click "Reply to All".

...no, I'm not making an alliance with you. Risky or not, you could be shooting yourself (and quite possibly the game) in the foot in proposing this

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:21:53 PMFine then, be that way. When you get the Greek food on a stick don't come crying to me

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:27:56 PMYou can't do anything about Baklava unless you're the one that's holding it first AND IF YOURE THE WOLF (unless I'm misreading something and humans can pass it along too)
(1)

*Note, this was after rereading the items section* *Also worth noting, from this point, the conversation is staggered since I sent two messages. I'll designate the path of conversation with (1) and (2), with (1) referring the PM immediately above this note, and (2) referring to the one immediately below it.*

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:28:59 PMOh, so humans can pass it on? Odd. But anyhoo, why would I come crying to you if I got the Baklava?
(2)

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:28:42 PMIf I'm the control freak I though I could. Did I misread it?
(1)

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:29:42 PMThat's a random redistribution of all the items
(1)

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:29:44 PMBecause I could get rid of it for you? Why else?
(2)

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:30:19 PMYou can only use your power once a game. Meaning one time only.
(2)

*Note: From here, things unite again*

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:31:05 PMHeh, you can tell my bluff can't you?

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:36:55 PMHuh?

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:37:40 PMI'm not really the Control Freak I'm a wolf

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:39:33 PM... dang, for what, the third time?

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:50:01 PMNo, I'm not really a wolf I just have the cookie and want you to put it out of play. This'll prevent a mislynch for the day phase.  I should have just told you that

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:55:46 PMUh, yeah, you should have. But even so, why do you want it out so early? It could be used for later on when (inevitably) we do have a verified mislynch.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 03:57:23 PMActually I am the foodie and need to know what Item you have so I don't waste a use on you

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 03:59:23 PMI'm not telling you what I have! You strike me as extremely wolfish right about now.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 04:00:40 PMJust kidding I am the other blue role that I forgot what it was called so this lie isn't going anywhere

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 04:02:05 PMThat you... forgot...? How does one forget that the other role is the Health Freak?
[close]

Oops, just realised I never sent that last PM to Noc RIP
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

More PMs
Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 12, 2017, 04:03:24 PMYes the health freak! That is what I am! Jk I'm a vanilla human

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 04:05:08 PMThanks for covering my forgetfulness to click "Reply to All" X'D

DUDE, YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOUR CASE
[close]
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trasdegi

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on September 12, 2017, 04:01:49 PMMy "reasoning" for Blueflower is he (she? not sure.) pretty much only posted (except for the post that popped up while I was typing this one) to suggest claims.

Wasn't that Davy than suggested claims first?

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Trasdegi on September 12, 2017, 04:10:16 PMWasn't that Davy than suggested claims first?
Well, my memory sucks. I should've looked back...

Anyway, signs seem to be pointing to BrainyLucario now.

E. Gadd Industries

Oop, that was partially my fault, I didn't look over the posts when responding to BDS, so I assumed that Blueflower mentioned that, having read it at an earlier point but forgetting it was davy that said it and not Blueflower. Sorry about that!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 04:15:44 PMOop, that was partially my fault, I didn't look over the posts when responding to BDS, so I assumed that Blueflower mentioned that, having read it at an earlier point but forgetting it was davy that said it and not Blueflower. Sorry about that!
What are you talking about? I'm the one that thought Blueflower said it. I didn't see you say anything about it.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 12, 2017, 04:15:44 PMOop, that was partially my fault, I didn't look over the posts when responding to BDS, so I assumed that Blueflower mentioned that, having read it at an earlier point but forgetting it was davy that said it and not Blueflower. Sorry about that!
Jeez I need to think before I post, but to add on, since I was interpreting BDS's vote as legitimate, my mind I guess instantly connected the two, else the vote wouldn't've made sense. Which is what started that whole thing in the first place. X'D OOPS, SORRY @BDS
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]