The NSM Arrangements Safety Net

Started by Trasdegi, September 11, 2017, 01:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trasdegi

Today, I was looking if some sheets were already done in the personal arrangement thread, and I realised than there's so many arrangements getting lost because of dead links, it's why I present this, because I just felt it had to be done...

The NSM Arrangements Safety Net

I'm browsing through the old PATs and clicking on every score there, hoping for the links to not be dead. I have already done pages 17-19 and I'm slowly going back up in the threads, adding every sheet I find to the folder. They're sorted by arranger, some of them probably are on-site, others are unplayable, others are very-bad-quality, but at least they're here.

Latios212

Oh, this is really neat! I have some old files from dead links/arrangers, would you like some of those as well?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Trasdegi

Yes of course! But I made this earlier and just typed the post now, and I won't have computer acces anymore today, so maybe you could put them in a folder, send me a link, and I'll add them tomorrow?

Latios212

Of course. I'll need some time to go find/sort them or whatever anyways, so don't wait up for me. Might be a little while.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Wow, Tras, this is awesome! I love it when people create cool little vaults and projects like this just for the heck of it. Thanks for doing this!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trasdegi

And I think than I can call everyone else too. If you have old sheets than aren't available anymore somewhere on your computer, or if you are an "old" arranger and have sheets than aren't available anymore, please send me them! I'll add them to this folder.

Maelstrom

oh gosh the metroid pause theme
im dying

Trasdegi

And this theme has been there for the last 8 years, waiting for his mediafire link to die...

The Deku Trombonist

I might have a few hundred lying around but many of them aren't from NSM. Let me know what you're after.

Trasdegi

I just updated the folder with all files up to page 15 :)