News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All - "Great Revival ~ Miles Edgeworth" by mastersup

Started by Zeta, September 10, 2017, 01:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Ace Attorney
Game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Great Revival ~ Miles Edgeworth
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mastersuperfan

[attachment deleted by admin]

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Latios21277 GRAND REVIVAL

So I was going to use this and the other sheet to revive my Personal Arrangements Thread but it's so old and it was taking so much work that I just gave up. Oh well.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Altissimo

the E-naturals in m. 3 should be F-flats, we're looking at an Fb major chord there (bIII in Db/bVI in Ab)
this might also have the same thing as the other one where the first few measures don't need to be in a separate key sig (could just be using b7 for some time at the beginning there) but i think this one's a little harder to tell on because of the Db-Ab leap at the beginning and the lack of any real negation for the Gb until after the key sig has already changed, so a second opinion would be good here

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Altissimo on September 10, 2017, 03:00:11 PMthe E-naturals in m. 3 should be F-flats, we're looking at an Fb major chord there (bIII in Db/bVI in Ab)
this might also have the same thing as the other one where the first few measures don't need to be in a separate key sig (could just be using b7 for some time at the beginning there) but i think this one's a little harder to tell on because of the Db-Ab leap at the beginning and the lack of any real negation for the Gb until after the key sig has already changed, so a second opinion would be good here

They were Fb's originally, not sure how they got changed to En's... maybe happened when I changed the key but kept the pitches the same and I didn't notice ???

I asked Olimar before submitting this sheet and he suggested notating this part in Db major.

Will also update this sheet (and the other one) shortly with the slurs Levi suggested.

EDIT: Aaand updated!

EDIT: Forte marking got squished in a somewhat awkward position, updated again.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

Zeta