News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Werewolf Game I: The Incident in the Mushroom Kingdom

Started by Nakah, July 15, 2008, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Hmm...I vote Concerto No.20 in D minor. Reason being following deku's opinions without any doubt. He seems easy to manipulate. Or, if deku's a wolf, concerto could also be a wolf trying to take out who they feel could be most dangerous to them. =/

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Super Zombie

Dekudude He's getting defensive and others have good reasons. Also, he seems like the type that would rip a man to shreds.

Jamaha

Quote from: Super Zombie on July 22, 2008, 10:41:34 PMDekudude He's getting defensive and others have good reasons. Also, he seems like the type that would rip a man to shreds.

This.

Nakah

Riddle me this, riddle me that, who's afraid of the BIG BLACK BAT?

Reminder: Day ends at 9:00 p.m. EST tonight. The rest of the votes need to be in.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Davey

Dude, Because I am convinced that he is a wolf.

Also, I made it with 3 hours to go! Whoo Hoo! =P Posting time: 6:11 PM EST.

HungryDragon

Quote from: Super Zombie on July 22, 2008, 10:41:34 PMDekudude He's getting defensive and others have good reasons. Also, he seems like the type that would rip a man to shreds.
I'd have to go with this... I've had a couple things that have come up so yeah....
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Dekudude

LOL my gosh guys. ;D

QuoteDekudude He's getting defensive and others have good reasons. Also, he seems like the type that would rip a man to shreds.

Let's all think about what we're saying real quick:

1. He's getting defensive. Now, read Dude's post right after mine? He's kind of freaking out xD Cursing, and at the same time, acts like he has no idea what he's talking about. If someone voted for me, and I thought it was hilarious as to why, I wouldn't be freaking out-- I'd be trying to make sense of what they're saying.

2. "...and others have good reasons". I seem to have missed that part. ;)

Now, I'm not going to say a whole lot more, but believe me-- I AM innocent, and you really are making a mistake. I'll admit it--- I am Guardian! Has anyone else here been protected? No! No one else was protected because I was protecting the Seer.... Who knows that DUDE is a wolf! Believe me-- if he isn't out of here, and I am, then the Seer is probably going to go soon as well... and then what will you guys do? :P

About 35 minutes left before night at the time of this writing-- Change your vote (vote for Dude) or vote for Dude anyway. :P 35 minutes left to decide the fate of the game. :P Be careful!!

Dekudude

Okay guys, I'm dead. :P  Good game! like 10 seconds until I'm gone... just so you know--- I WAS NOT RED!

Davey

Quote from: Dekudude on July 23, 2008, 06:04:58 PMOkay guys, I'm dead. :P  Good game! like 10 seconds until I'm gone... just so you know--- I WAS NOT RED!

You might not be dead yet! Not everyone voted!

Nakah

Day is over. Dekudude is dead. It is now Night 3.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dekudude brought the Fungishroom sample to the center of the room, for the council of Mushrew to see. The Fungishroom was no different appearing than the normal appearance of the other fungishrooms before. Although, it was the same Fungishroom that had been harvested that year, which was believed to be the reason for the crisis.

"As you can see, this is an ordinary Fungishroom. It looks, feels, and tastes no different than any other Fungishroom before it." Said JaMaHa, pacing towards the center of the room where the Fungishroom lay.

The Fungishroom was the size of a being's palm, it was a stalk with small mushrooms growing off of the sides of it. It was very delicious, though very rare.

"Then what is it that you bring the Fungishroom to our attention?" Asked an enraged council member.

JaMaHa stared through the eyes of the council members for a moment, then turned and flipped the curtain behind him open, allowing a sharp ray of moonlight to hit the Fungishroom.

"Gentlemen, this is our reason of concern." Responded JaMaHa. The Fungishroom began to shift from green to dark purple, and began to glow with white. The council was silent.

"Rest assured, the harvesters say that not all Fungishrooms were like this, only a few. This is the reason for the siting of werewolves. I believe our villagers ate this infected fungishroom and transformed in werewolves when the night came. They are responsible for the deaths of our villagers." Said JaMaHa.

"This is why we must take action." Said Dekudude.

----------------------------------------------------------

The villagers gathered on the second day after the first murdering, and put their votes in the balet. The council members formed together, and Dekudude stepped out and grabbed the balet and counted the votes. There was a grim silence when the last vote was counted.

Dekudude looked up at the crowd with horror "...Me?"

JaMaHa stood up. They looked at each other. JaMaHa grabbed the noose...

"No!" Screamed Dekuded sprinting off into the forest. The villagers quickly chased after him. "You have it all wrong! I am not what you think I am! I am not a monster!"

Dekudude ran into the forest but did not make it far. It was to his unfortuanate sake, that he tripped and became tangled in vines. The villagers walked in closely and grabbed him. The council could do nothing. "No! Wait! I'm not a werewolf! I'm-" before he could finish his sentence, he was knocked out by the fist of a villager.

Dekudude awoke with his legs numb. When his vision focused he realized he was tied to a wooden pole, above a large pile of sticks and wood. "What....what is this!?" He screamed in horror.

"Dekudude, you are to be burned at the stake for suspected wolvery. Your struggle with the vines and noose has made hanging you not an option." Said JaMaHa, reading a scroll.

"Burn me!? Please, don't burn me! I'd rather be thrown off a cliff."

"I'm sorry, but it is the only way to assure everyone you are dead."

"We won't chance you survivng this, Mr. Dekudude!" Screamed Super Zombie.

"I'm not a werewolf, please you must believe me, for everyone's sake, I must live." Pleaded Dekudude.

JaMaHa had no choice, he grabbed the torch and firmly walked to Dekudude. Staring into his eyes, he ignited the wood at the bottom of the pile. The fire swiftly crawled up the stack and lit Dekudude's legs on fire. Dekudude screamed as the fire burned up his body and facy and eventually encumbering him entirely. In moments he was dead. There was a dark stench throughout Mushrew. With silence, the villagers of Mushrew returned to their homes.

"What're we to do with a council member dead, JaMaHa." Asked a voice.

"It is our concern right now to find out this mystery with the Fungishroom, Mr. Concerto."

It was night in Mushrew."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 3. All PMs must be in. Night ends Friday at 9:00 p.m. EST.

Begin.

Davey

Damn, Well, cya Deku.

Also, I know it is Night 3, But I am going Camping for a week, and I might not be on in that time Period. So my votes for Day 4, Day 5, and Day 6 go like this:

Dude for Day 4.

On Day 5, if Dude was not previously eliminated, Dude.
On Day 5, if Dude was eliminated, Super Zombie.

On Day 6, if Dude was not previously eliminated, Dude.
On Day 6, if Dude was eliminated, and Super Zombie was not eliminated, Super Zombie.
On Day 6, if Super Zombie was eliminated, HugoMeister

This makes sense to me, And I think it will work, so I can go away for a week and be able to still participate. Nakah, I have told you to wait for this post, but I have to go right after finishing it, so if it isn't going to work with you, then by all means, delete it.

Nakah

Super Zombie

Ahhhh!!! Sorry, Dekudude, I think I made a grave mistake. I found your post all too late!  :'(

Davey

That sounded pretty fake to me. Methinks I was correct by making Super Zombie my alternate!