⑨/⑨

Started by Maelstrom, September 09, 2017, 06:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 09, 2017, 06:08:38 PMQuestion: what was the point of this update?

Well let's think about it: what's the point of any update?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

To add a sufficient amount of sheets to the site at relatively regular intervals?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 09, 2017, 06:31:10 PMWell let's think about it: what's the point of any update?
Obviously to say a little quip or joke with the occasional sheet attached.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 09, 2017, 06:08:38 PMQuestion: what was the point of this update?
it's an important day to the cult of touhou some people
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 09, 2017, 06:35:50 PMTo add a sufficient amount of sheets to the site at relatively regular intervals?

Let's not confuse what an update is with how we would like updates to be.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 09, 2017, 07:01:38 PMLet's not confuse what an update is with how we would like updates to be.
qft and because it's funny
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DocDoom2

Tohou 9? I didn't know they made 9 Bionicle games starring Tohou!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Olimar12345

Yugi

BrainyLucario

I give this update 6/9 Touhou's
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Maelstrom

braix

i give this update 6/9 toe hoes
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book