News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

DISCORD MOVIE NIGHT: THOUGHTS

Started by Altissimo, September 06, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

While we all agree that it's weird we're actually making it approach four pages
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WaluigiTime64

i contributed nothing and it's on the fourth page with two posts
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

hey, now there's three. would you look at that.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

AmpharosAndy

Will it be at a time when I can watch too?
innit

Altissimo

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on September 07, 2017, 01:18:31 AMWill it be at a time when I can watch too?

I dunno maybe if you tell us what times you are available we could try to pick a time that works for you too.

That goes for everyone. You can't just say "I'd like to do this" and have it be enough.

Come on, guys. I even put that in the first post. It shouldn't be my job to have to tell you to do things that should be common sense.

WaluigiTime64

If it's a movie "night" over there then it'll be a movie "midday" over here. I don't mind that because if it's on Friday over there then it'll be Saturday over here.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

SlowPokemon

For once, I may actually be free this Friday night. After tomorrow, though, I'll be working every Friday and Saturday night, and since I have an Actual M-F Day Jobâ„¢ now I can't really do it during the week unless it's fairly early
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

Times for me are good generally from 10AM-4PM CST, but my parents are extremely unpredictable. As far as something this Friday night goes, how late would we be talking? Because Ima try to go to sleep around 9PM CST so I can get enough sleep for the ACT
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

I mean you can leave at any time haha. But probably like, idk, 8 eastern I'd imagine??? or something? I'm not in charge anymore tho

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

I can usually host around 3pm~10pm pst on weekdays, 7am~10pm on saturdays, and 4pm~10pm pst on sundays.
This Friday and Saturday though unfortunately it's looking like I'll be busy and unable to host(won't be at home for a while)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

I'm down for any movie if we're up for it this weekend.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

swimswamit

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 06, 2017, 06:08:44 PMI maintain the one with Johnny depp is better than the gene wilder one because depp fits the character a lot better and the oompa loompas aren't obnoxious
come with me, and you'll see, a world of pure imagination

Oh since someone mentioned the Shawshank Redemption, the guy who plays the second-in-command head guard is the voice of Mr. Krabs and he is amazing

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements