News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Animal Crossing : City Folk ?

Started by acropol, July 15, 2008, 06:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuselinestudios

ugh... hm. its sad. The game looks just the same but the only change is the city? Weird. Same with the mii guy.

KefkaticFanatic

Wow.  The looks are basically the exact same, no graphical improvements, the gameplay looks the exact same, probably just milking the franchise with crappy remakes + 2 features.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I'm just wanting a Wii game that doesn't have words Sports or Play in it. It's not the same feeling to mooch a game off a friend(which is what I did for the gamecube I borrowed from my friend for two years to this very day, but hey who's counting?)  as it is to buy the game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Super Zombie

That didn't show many changes, and there won't be many. They're not going to do a lot for this game, and it won't be any different than playing one of the other games, plus online.

SuperFireKirby

I'm just waiting for dead rising that coming out for wii.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

WiiMan96

In Australia (and possibly Europe) the name has been changed to "Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City".  ::) >:(

That's an insult! What a crappy name lol.