Series: Other
Game: Live A Live
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Wanderer
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yugikun

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yugi

Hey look, a song from Live A Live that isn't Megalomania!

Probably not perfect. I know there were some things I left out for playability reasons but other than that anything else would be because "oh, I didn't even hear that in the piece" anyway check it out. I'll be here till Tuesday or smth, idk

Yugi

Maelstrom

If you're still around, I'll hit this in the next few days.

edit: was going to last night, but I had a headache and that flute did not feel nice

Maelstrom

Ok, so maybe I wasn't quite as quick as promised. On the plus side, this feedback is all-encompassing.
-Did all sorts of formatting tricks (removed Pno., resized to 90%, redistributed measures, etc.)
The big things:
-Rewrote basically all the bassline. There were 3 main issues:
1) 16th+rest when a staccatoed 8th would make everything cleaner
2) The 2nd layer in the C section was rather extraneous and just made it harder to play
3) The rhythm and notes were wrong, especially near the end.
-Added octaves to the LH in the C section to give it more power to make it stand out a little more against the stronger bassline there
-Added a performance note to prevent the performer from ever drowning out the melody

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vorq9h0w7hpqc2c/Live%20A%20Live%20-%20Wanderer.musx?dl=1

Yugi

Replaced the stuff! I elected to remake the RH notes in the opening measures dotted minims as they were originally (since listening to it I feel like the repeated notes as you put them down are more like changes in dynamics than anything + they seem more consistent with the rest of the piece) but if you want me to change them back I will.

Maelstrom

Since this was midi, volume fluctuations weren't quite as likely as the original composer just having the midi restrike the note. Since that's the way the piano can best imitate it, that's why I think you should change it back.

Yugi

Sebastian

Just the copyright info and composer and arranger are off alignment. I'll update those real quick and this one is good to go.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot