News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee - "Fire Emblem" (Replacement) by Zeila

Started by Zeta, September 02, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Smash Bros.
Game: Super Smash Bros. Melee
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Fire Emblem
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zeila

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zeila

Latios212

hoooo boy yessssss niiiiiiice goooood choice of replacement

title updated, feedback incoming later
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Hiya

- Curious, why did you insert the A in the LH in m. 24 instead of the RH like everywhere else?
- I hear the first note in the first tuplet in m. 29 as an A below the current D. (Similar to the second tuplet.) Haven't gotten there yet, but you might want to check the one at the end as well.
- The climax seems awfully quiet! At least insert a forte at m. 42 ^^ (I probably have some more to say about that section, but that's all I have time for tonight!)

(note to self: check the bass of 1-12 and everything past 34, everything else seems fine)

Also, try this for a cleaner layout: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8oncaoo662u9sd/Fire%20Emblem%20%28Latios%29.musx?dl=1
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Quote from: Latios212 on September 07, 2017, 10:11:12 PMHiya

- Curious, why did you insert the A in the LH in m. 24 instead of the RH like everywhere else?
Hi. Tbh it wasn't for a good reason so I moved it to the RH

Quote from: Latios212 on September 07, 2017, 10:11:12 PM- I hear the first note in the first tuplet in m. 29 as an A below the current D. (Similar to the second tuplet.) Haven't gotten there yet, but you might want to check the one at the end as well.
I fixed that and made some more edits along with the one at the end

Quote from: Latios212 on September 07, 2017, 10:11:12 PM- The climax seems awfully quiet! At least insert a forte at m. 42 ^^ (I probably have some more to say about that section, but that's all I have time for tonight!)
I tried editing that section but if it's still not climax-y enough or too cluttered or whatever then let me know

Quote from: Latios212 on September 07, 2017, 10:11:12 PM(note to self: check the bass of 1-12 and everything past 34, everything else seems fine)
I edited m1-12 a bit

Thanks for the feedback (and the layout)!

Maelstrom

Zeta