[NDS] Pokémon Black Version 2 & Pokémon White Version 2 - "Aspertia City" by Trasdegi

Started by Zeta, September 02, 2017, 12:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: Trasdegi on February 11, 2018, 05:44:03 AMThanks! I edited the submission with your file, I just modified a little thing:I inverted the chord at m.23, because that's how I have it in my two-pianos version, and it does a better build-up (I think).
Looks good to me!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

m17 makes me feel rather uncomfortable. That really should use cross staff notation.

Trasdegi

Huh, I would agree, but I don't think I can do that with NotePad. Could anyone with a better Finale do it?

Olimar12345

Looks good. Just a few things to comment on here:

-Measure 6, the second layer E half note should change to a G# below that on beat four (with the first layer). That's what the horn is doing on the recording.
-The 6th and 7th sixteenth note in measure 10 should be E and C#. Beat two in it's entirety should read: B E C# B.
-There are a lot of little scoops in this piece (and other similar Pokemon tunes). I feel like including them all would be obnoxious and unnecessary, but you have left out a couple that I think really ought to be there. The first is in measure 20 and should be before the A on beat two. This is mirrored later in 22 which you did include, so it makes sense to have both. The other would be right before the highest note at the end of measure 24. Both spots should simply be a half step grace note up to the written note.
-I'd un-hide that quarter rest on beat 1 of measure 17 in the second layer. That's kind of important.
-Yeah, like Mael said, 17 wouldn't hurt to be in the lower staff.

Below is an edited version containing everything I mentioned above. Feel free to use it however you like.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oa9dog77at90mxb/Aspertia%20City12345.mus?dl=1
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta