NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [NES] Sweet Home - "Battle Theme" by Rwars  (Read 280 times)

Rwars

• Blank Manuscript Paper
    • View Profile
Re: [NES] Sweet Home - "Battle" by Rwars
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 09:01:29 PM »

This is unrelated, but could you please explain why your submission is titled, "Battle", while the sheet itself is titled, "Battle Theme"? I think the initial would be simpler.
This thread has been open for 2 or so months, and somehow I've never noticed that. I should probably see if there is a way to change this submission's title to "Battle Theme", since making it just "Battle" wouldn't go with the other tracks I already have up, like "Fresco Theme" or "Basement Theme"...

- those 16th systems in the LH; change it to a 16th (up) - 16th - 8th - 8th note pattern. It will easier on the fingers at this tempo, even if it is rhythmically inaccurate
Oh? What do you mean by this? Are you saying that instead of being four 16ths, followed by two 8ths, that it should be instead two 16th notes, then three 8th notes?

Rwars

• Blank Manuscript Paper
    • View Profile
Re: [NES] Sweet Home - "Battle" by Rwars
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2017, 05:09:36 PM »

Hm, I was talking to someone earlier, and they did give me a suggestion for the LH. Since repeating two notes is easier than one, especially with 16th notes, I wanted to suggest if it would be a good idea to make the LH more playable by repeating both the upper and bottom octave notes kinda like so.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 23 queries.