[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - "Dreamy Mushrise Winds" by E. Gadd Industries & ThatHiddenCharacte

Started by Zeta, September 02, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

If you truly believe it to be 147 bpm, I'd change it to that. That's far away enough to not round up.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

I get 148 when tapping it myself, and that's a perfectly reasonable number, so I'd use that. You're more likely to find a metronome with 148 on it than 147.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

148, without a doubt.

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 02, 2017, 06:55:45 PMI doubt the composer had any reason to make the tempo that specific. I'd recommend re-counting the BPM from the original source via Tempo Tapper.

What even

In what world is 148 BPM "specific"

It's not like all composers arbitrarily use metronome values that are multiples of 10 for the sake of looking nice and even on sheet music
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Heck, most metronomes are marked in intervals of 4 BPM and 150 doesn't fall on that scale anyway. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Wait, is this conversation happening here too?

Quote from: Latios212 on September 02, 2017, 08:54:14 PMNever really understood the need to round for the sole reason of making it a "nice" number. If you're using a classical metronome, it's easy to do the math and round to the nearest available marking. Otherwise if you're using an electronic metronome, using the "odd" number on the sheet will give you the exact tempo.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Discussed over Discord; a couple minor changes made. This is a really nice sheet.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta